Sweden

Is that the European country that decided that the immigrants were too closely clustered in neighborhoods and decided to break them up because they weren't assimilating?

Reactions: 4 people
I hardly ever say this because I don't really care, but did this need its own thread? There's like three other places you could have taken this, LG.

Reactions: 1 person
?

And he goes a little more off the rails.

Would you have a problem if your neighborhood was flooded with Muslims that weren't vetted? I bet you would move or build a wall around your house. Why don't you host a few in your home if you aren't worried.

Is that the European country that decided that the immigrants were too closely clustered in neighborhoods and decided to break them up because they weren't assimilating?

I'm not sure. Is that the same country that has seen rapes and violent crime rise at Berserker like levels not seen since the Viking age?

Reactions: 3 people
Everyone wants to play the good guy and be all shiny and happy on the subject of refugees and illegal immigrants....... right up to the point where a group of 18 Somalis moves in next door.

Everyone wants to play the good guy and be all shiny and happy on the subject of refugees and illegal immigrants....... right up to the point where a group of 18 Somalis moves in next door.

Exactly. They all want to be "Accepting". Blah blah. But no one wants them. It's best to have other people deal with them and pray they don't move in to their neighborhood.

Who was it that incessantly complained about the new threads created about Obama? He characterized them as shrieking and braying. And sometimes when he was really crazy eyed he would make accusations of racism. I cannot remember who that was. It seems so long ago.

Help me out volnation.

He should be able to make that argument without creating fake terrorist attacks out of thin air.

Reactions: 8 people
Who was it that incessantly complained about the new threads created about Obama? He characterized them as shrieking and braying. And sometimes when he was really crazy eyed he would make accusations of racism. I cannot remember who that was. It seems so long ago.

Help me out volnation.

Reveling in the irony and hypocrisy are we? So am I. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 5 people
This former marine hits the nail on the head.

US Marine on Trump's Travel Ban | Military.com

Exactly. What literally every libtard doesn't understand. You want people to come to this country who in their very own countries would kill you as quickly as they could..

Here is a nice little story of how moderate Turks acted during a moment of silence for the French victims of terror killed during a concert...

Turkey fans BOO minute's silence for Paris attacks victims prior to friendly against Greece in Istanbul | Daily Mail Online

Yeah Sweden has had zero immigration problems...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLCWbrWqe1Y[/youtube]

Probably just fake rape culture unlike that "real" one in the US that plagues college campuses...

He should be able to make that argument without creating fake terrorist attacks out of thin air.

Trump humpers will never find fault in any of the things he says, no matter how false they are. We needed to defeat Hillary so we could get an even worse liar in office.

Can you imagine if Obama made up a gun violence story? Do you think anybody would be posting a link that says, Obama Was Right, Gun Violence Exists?

What a ****ing joke

Reactions: 9 people
Yeah Sweden has had zero immigration problems...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLCWbrWqe1Y[/youtube]

Probably just fake rape culture unlike that "real" one in the US that plagues college campuses...

He made up an attack. This has nothing to do with OP's point

Trump humpers will never find fault in any of the things he says, no matter how false they are. We needed to defeat Hillary so we could get an even worse liar in office.

Can you imagine if Obama made up a gun violence story? Do you think anybody would be posting a link that says, Obama Was Right, Gun Violence Exists?

What a ****ing joke

Islam is a religion of peace.

See. Obama made up plenty.

He made up an attack. This has nothing to do with OP's point

He didn't make up an attack. Have someone pull your head out of your ass. Remember 57 states? Think carefully now..

And to comment on your above posts yes, Sweden DOES have problems. Massive problems. Rapes a plenty and no go zones in places like Gothenburg. They are "enjoying" the fruits of their libtard immigration policy.

Oh and the best part..the Swedish government asks Swedish citizens to change how they behave to avoid rapes...and give free dating classes to muslim immigrants to try and "teach the rape out of islam"..

Reactions: 9 people
Seriously, wtf?

You just need to accept he said the dumbest **** ever, even if sweden has had some problems. Youu need to improve your cred

Dumbest **** ever? Ha, no I don't accept that. I don't know what Trump was referring to, but he has a broader point that he's making. The article that I linked to explains

What a ****ing joke

You mean how he erroneously commented on police actions without knowing the facts thus inciting riots and racial hatred? Kind of the same thing but I will say Obama's stupid ass comments of fiction led to more tangible actions (aka violence).

Reactions: 8 people
You mean how he erroneously commented on police actions without knowing the facts thus inciting riots and racial hatred? Kind of the same thing but I will say Obama's stupid ass comments of fiction led to more tangible actions (aka violence).

Obama is a POS. So is Trump. It's time to get over Obama and live in the now.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back