Trump Campaigning For 2020

Coug

"Trump is very upset with the bad job that our government is doing, and he is finally going to do something about it: He will run for president. It’s about time. Whoever is in there now is terrible, and we can’t have this any longer!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-off-to-a-great-start/?utm_term=.67cdaa7b2341

The funniest aspect of all of this is the unspoken one which is him thinking he's going to last even 4 years before being impeached. :)

Reactions: 13 people
"Trump is very upset with the bad job that our government is doing, and he is finally going to do something about it: He will run for president. It’s about time. Whoever is in there now is terrible, and we can’t have this any longer!"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-off-to-a-great-start/?utm_term=.67cdaa7b2341

The funniest aspect of all of this is the unspoken one which is him thinking he's going to last even 4 years before being impeached. :)

He won't be impeached with Republicans in control, but I agree that he won't finish his first term. I'm not sure his lard ass will live four more years.

Reactions: 9 people
Were you asleep in civics/gov class? Your party does not have the votes for impeachment. Your party is powerless that is why they resort to obstruction and destruction.

If your party does not drop the Clintons it will continue to be in big trouble. They are old hat. You lost the election.Get it?

Reactions: 5 people
Were you asleep in civics/gov class? Your party does not have the votes for impeachment. Your party is powerless that is why they resort to obstruction and destruction.

If your party does not drop the Clintons it will continue to be in big trouble. They are old hat. You lost the election.Get it?

The Dems haven't woke up from their ugly nightmare of losing the General Election because all the left-leaning polls had declared Clinton was the winner before the Election took place. Democrats are nothing but worthless idiots for sure.

Reactions: 3 people
The Dems haven't woke up from their ugly nightmare of losing the General Election because all the left-leaning polls had declared Clinton was the winner before the Election took place. Democrats are nothing but worthless idiots for sure.

....and using the bs talking point about blaming Russia is getting old.

Liberal meltdown isnt grounds for impeachment

Since when does right and wrong matter? They're gonna go after him regardless and it's one of those things that if you look hard enough at any POTUS, you'll find things. He has had leaks already and maybe that is a sign of things to come.

Typically people vote with their wallet. If people are doing well and they feel good about their financial future, they'll overlook their social differences and vote for him again. People overlooked the sex in the Oval Office stuff because the economy was cruising along riding the .com wave.

I'm sticking with 17 more months or fewer.

Reactions: 1 person
Going to be a slow 17 or more months for you to settle in for the ride. Then there's always the possiblity of Trump running for a 2nd term & winning that one too.

:) So, be happy and don't worry about anything.

I realize I may be wrong. That's why it's a prediction and not a fact. My worst case scenario is being correct. The best case scenario is you being correct. In a convoluted sort of way, I'm in a win win situation.

I realize I may be wrong. That's why it's a prediction and not a fact. My worst case scenario is being correct. The best case scenario is you being correct. In a convoluted sort of way, I'm in a win win situation.
I think that you are looking at 8 years Luther. I really hope that he leaves in 4 though, if he can get his agenda through. Most President's 2nd terms don't go well.

We could do a lot worse than Mike Pence taking over as POTUS. Imagine the comedy of errors that would have been a Joe Biden presidency.

I think that you are looking at 8 years Luther. I really hope that he leaves in 4 though, if he can get his agenda through. Most President's 2nd terms don't go well.

If he makes it four, I don't think he would seek a second term. He would be 74 with nothing really left to prove. Not running seems to be the type of thing he would get a kick out of.

The people holding up the Trump 2020 signs at the rallies are a prime example of the entire Trump phenomenon -- it's all about just giving a giant "F you" to the left.

Thing is, at some point, nanny nanny boo boo isn't going to cut it. He'll have to govern in a real crisis soon.

Reactions: 3 people
The people holding up the Trump 2020 signs at the rallies are a prime example of the entire Trump phenomenon -- it's all about just giving a giant "F you" to the left.

Thing is, at some point, nanny nanny boo boo isn't going to cut it. He'll have to govern in a real crisis soon.

No doubt about it...it's coming. Better button up & hold on to something solid & anchored down.

Those keys to the nuclear codes are just sitting there waiting for his hand to turn with ease.

There is a crisis already. Everyone on the left has lost their freakin' minds.

Even though it's unprecedented, keeping campaign promises is not grounds for impeachment

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

Why? The drivers seat has been empty for 8 years and we're still here.

VN Store

Back