Imagine

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
I want us all to do our best John Lennon and imagine....

Imagine a liberal president that publicly compared his IC to Nazis and calls them "un-American."

Imagine a liberal president that stood up before the CIA memorial wall, made no mention of that monument or the stars upon it, and gloated before a staged rally of sycophants about his election victory.

Imagine a liberal president that uses Leninist terminology to label the American press the "enemy of the people." Likewise, imagine a liberal president that committed an internal "natsec coup" to place a self-avowed "Leninist" on his NSC.

Imagine a liberal president that has vacationed three out of four weekends of his young presidency to golf and make money for his private club.

Imagine a liberal president that used a foreign ally's leader to reward donors/members with access and to promote his resort, fees to which have now doubled.

Imagine a liberal president that allows his donors and resort members to have access, reportedly, to the "nuke suitcase" guy.

Imagine a liberal president that held his security meeting on North Korea right in front of resort members and in front of his foreign resort employees, who aren't even vetted.

Imagine a liberal president that uses an unsecured Android phone.

Imagine a liberal president that is, reportedly, considering the deployment of the national guard to round up illegals.

Imagine a liberal president that rants incoherently almost daily on his Twitter.

Imagine a liberal president that lies nearly every chance he gets.

Imagine a liberal president that was just granted exclusive trademark rights by the Chinese government.

Imagine a liberal president whose family uses taxpayer money to grow their private businesses.

Imagine a liberal president never speaks a harsh word against Russia or Putin, and who openly denounces American exceptionalism, because he thinks we're essentially a terror state like Russia.

Imagine a liberal president that refuses to even utter a word about Russia's violation of a cruise missile treaty.

Imagine a liberal president who was claimed by our IC to have been the beneficiary of Russian intelligence services' interference in our election and, what's more refuses to acknowledge the severity of such interference, thereby inviting similar operations against our future elections since no visible united front stands against them.

Imagine a liberal president whose associates and staff have corroborated conversations/links with Russian intelligence services.

Now, imagine a Republican congress under such a presidency.

And imagine this forum under such a presidency.

What do you see?

Reactions: 19 people
Imagine a liberal prof that loves hearing himself talk.

Imagine if anyone gaf what you have to say.

Imagine if oooh squirrel.

Reactions: 9 people
Looks like the Three Blind Mice have showed up already to give some expert insight.

Reactions: 9 people
I know you have a hard time thinking good, but you're the one being overly emotional right now.

Calm down.

You're half right here..... I do have a hard time thinking..... but not good...... I have a hard time thinking like a b**** so I can't understand you most of the time.

Reactions: 3 people
You're half right here..... I do have a hard time thinking..... but not good...... I have a hard time thinking like a b**** so I can't understand you most of the time.

So I point out facts and simply ask this board to postulate how a Republican congress as well as this board would react to such facts, to which you come in here raving like a mad man about masculinity and being an impolite excoriation, or something incoherent to that effect, and I'm the overly emotional one?

Gee, such a sensitive one, you are.

Reactions: 7 people
So I point out facts and simply ask this board to postulate how a Republican congress as well as this board would react to such facts, to which you come in here raving like a mad man about masculinity and being an impolite excoriation, or something incoherent to that effect, and I'm the overly emotional one?

Gee, such a sensitive one, you are.

It's almost impossible to take you seriously as you start about three threads a day with this type of crap. I'd be surprised if anyone that's posted in this thread actually even read your entire post.

And three threads a day?

You people.

I probably haven't even started 10 threads total since the election.

Reactions: 1 person
Imagine there's no Volprof,
It's easy if you try.
No more crazy outbursts,
No more reasons to cry.
Imagine all the posters having a great day...oo hoo.

Imagine no more anti-Trumpers,
Not so hard to do.
No morons off the deep end,
And no more Luther, too.
Imagine all those nutjobs, put 'em on ignore....ooh ooh.

You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one.
Some day we'll all get together,
And get this mother done.

Reactions: 12 people

Imagine a liberal president that publicly compared his IC to Nazis and calls them "un-American."

Imagine a liberal president that stood up before the CIA memorial wall, made no mention of that monument or the stars upon it, and gloated before a staged rally of sycophants about his election victory.

Imagine a liberal president that uses Leninist terminology to label the American press the "enemy of the people." Likewise, imagine a liberal president that committed an internal "natsec coup" to place a self-avowed "Leninist" on his NSC.

Imagine a liberal president that has vacationed three out of four weekends of his young presidency to golf and make money for his private club.

Imagine a liberal president that used a foreign ally's leader to reward donors/members with access and to promote his resort, fees to which have now doubled.

Imagine a liberal president that allows his donors and resort members to have access, reportedly, to the "nuke suitcase" guy.

Imagine a liberal president that held his security meeting on North Korea right in front of resort members and in front of his foreign resort employees, who aren't even vetted.

Imagine a liberal president that is, reportedly, considering the deployment of the national guard to round up illegals.

Imagine a liberal president that rants incoherently almost daily on his Twitter.

Imagine a liberal president that was just granted exclusive trademark rights by the Chinese government.

Imagine a liberal president whose family uses taxpayer money to grow their private businesses.

Imagine a liberal president never speaks a harsh word against Russia or Putin, and who openly denounces American exceptionalism, because he thinks we're essentially a terror state like Russia.

Imagine a liberal president that refuses to even utter a word about Russia's violation of a cruise missile treaty.

Imagine a liberal president who was claimed by our IC to have been the beneficiary of Russian intelligence services' interference in our election and, what's more refuses to acknowledge the severity of such interference, thereby inviting similar operations against our future elections since no visible united front stands against them.

Imagine a liberal president whose associates and staff have corroborated conversations/links with Russian intelligence services.

What do you see?

Coincidence you quote John Lennon the Communist "Imagine" the alt-leftist Tea Party communist. Lennon said that Imagine was "an anti-religious, anti-nationalistic, anti-conventional, anti-capitalistic song." He also described it as "virtually the Communist Manifesto."

Good job VolCommyProf

Reactions: 8 people

What do you see?

Viva Trump!

Reactions: 4 people
Imagine there's no Volprof,
It's easy if you try.
No more crazy outbursts,
No more reasons to cry.
Imagine all the posters having a great day...oo hoo.

Imagine no more anti-Trumpers,
Not so hard to do.
No morons off the deep end,
And no more Luther, too.
Imagine all those nutjobs, put 'em on ignore....ooh ooh.

You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one.
Some day we'll all get together,
And get this mother done.

:good!: That's damn good 1972. I think you have a hit on your hands.

Reactions: 1 person
Coincidence you quote John Lennon the Communist "Imagine" the alt-leftist Tea Party communist. Lennon said that Imagine was "an anti-religious, anti-nationalistic, anti-conventional, anti-capitalistic song." He also described it as "virtually the Communist Manifesto."

Good job VolCommyProf

Holy god.

You're really gone, aren't you?

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back