Russia May Have Tested a Nuke

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Rumors just breaking now. Finland detected I-131 north of Norway, the USAF sent a WC-135 to the UK yesterday...

Probably just fission for attention.

635919576536221771-881317040_dad%20jokes-cover.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Mehhh

I'm more worried about all the radiation dumping in the ocean from Japan.

Fish will show up glowing in dark before long.

Reactions: 1 person
Detection of radioactive iodine at trace levels in Europe in January 2017

Iodine-131 (131I), a radionuclide of anthropogenic origin, has recently been detected in tiny amounts in the ground-level atmosphere in Europe. The preliminary report states it was first found during week 2 of January 2017 in northern Norway. Iodine-131 was also detected in Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, France and Spain, until the end of January.

Iodine-131 is a radionuclide with a short half-life (T1/2 = 8.04 day). The detection of this radionuclide is proof of a rather recent release.

Besides the iodine release, the origin of which is still unknown, the poor dispersion conditions due to the thermal stratification [1] of the atmosphere also affected the observed concentration levels, including those of naturally occurring radionuclides such as Lead-210 (210Pb) [2], or fine particles (PM2.5 and PM10) leading to pollution episodes, particularly in the Western part of Europe during week 4 of January.

It must be pointed out that only particulate iodine was reported. When detectable, gaseous iodine is usually dominant and can be estimated to be 3 to 5 times higher than the fraction of particulate iodine.

Putin is clearly testing Trump's loyalty early on.

If true, we'll see in time if this is another aspect of that loyalty test.

I wasn't aware Muslim was a country. We have condemned and assaulted Muslim countries and groups that have committed violence. Not the same as one single country using WMDs.

Muslim isn't a country, they're also not a race - which many of you think as well. You do not condemn the Muslims and the Islamic culture after attacks, you blame the US policies.

Muslim isn't a country, they're also not a race - which many of you think as well. You do not condemn the Muslims and the Islamic culture after attacks, you blame the US policies.

I know its not a race. No we don't condemn all Muslims or Muslim culture when extremists commit violence. We blame the extremists. Christian extremists have killed just as many. We don't condemn all Christians. Just the Christian extremists. You can't label a whole diverse group by what 1% does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I know it not a race. No we don't condemn all Muslims or Muslim culture when extremists commit violence. We blame the extremists. Christian extremists have killed just as many. We don't condemn all Christians. Just the Christian extremists. You can't label a whole diverse group by what 1% does.
How far are you going back in your score keeping?

I know it not a race. No we don't condemn all Muslims or Muslim culture when extremists commit violence. We blame the extremists. Christian extremists have killed just as many. We don't condemn all Christians. Just the Christian extremists. You can't label a whole diverse group by what 1% does.

The precentage is higher for those that agree with what the 1% does

VN Store

Back