Milo and Maher

sammyhagar

What a disastrous joke of an "interview". Milo manhandled Maher.

At one point Maher called Milo's fears about transgender people in bathrooms "not unreasonable" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Milo is such an obvious troll and attention whore. He belongs lurking in forums looking for noobs to **** with, but for some reason news agencies put him in front of cameras and fall for his schtick.

Maher has never been anything but a bully, the kind of guy who sits comfortably behind his desk knowing he's stocked his panel with liberals who agree with him and conservatives he can bully. It's why his show has always sucked, because it has no balls. There are plenty of conservative voices out there, like them or not, who can make strong, eloquent arguments in favor of their ideology.

Maher has none of that ****, and always fills his panel with token conservatives the way Hannity gave us a token Combs to beat up on for years.

I have never understood why that smug, arrogant ******* (who laughs at his own jokes harder than anyone else, by the way) has such a following.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Milo is such an obvious troll and attention whore. He belongs lurking in forums looking for noobs to **** with, but for some reason news agencies put him in front of cameras and fall for his schtick.

Like it or not, Milo is one of the conservative flavors of the month. I often think to myself how exactly we got to the point where a Jewish foreigner in a same-sex relationship with a black guy is one of the burgeoning voices for a notable movement in the contemporary conservative climate, but it is what it is. He's different and edgy, and this is his fifteen minutes much like Malkin was the toast of the town ten years ago. While he won't be in the limelight much longer (he has absolutely zero staying power for multiple reasons), I can certainly understand why networks would want him considering his relatively important place in politics at present.

Maher has never been anything but a bully, the kind of guy who sits comfortably behind his desk knowing he's stocked his panel with liberals who agree with him and conservatives he can bully.

Here's where you lose me. If Maher stacks the deck with pushovers that he freely mocks, then that's not remotely analogous with your claim that he was freely supporting Milo's beliefs and positions.

Bill Maher can be hit or miss depending on the guests, but he's just standing up for Milo's right to voice whatever forced, oddball ideologies he has in his head.

At one point Maher called Milo's fears about transgender people in bathrooms "not unreasonable" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maher has never been anything but a bully, the kind of guy who sits comfortably behind his desk knowing he's stocked his panel with liberals who agree with him and conservatives he can bully. It's why his show has always sucked, because it has no balls. There are plenty of conservative voices out there, like them or not, who can make strong, eloquent arguments in favor of their ideology.

Maher has none of that ****, and always fills his panel with token conservatives the way Hannity gave us a token Combs to beat up on for years.

I have never understood why that smug, arrogant ******* (who laughs at his own jokes harder than anyone else, by the way) has such a following.

He is the product of Liberals suppressing conservative views in academia. He also goes after liberals using their own platforms and shuts them down. Milo's following is actually with 13-18 year olds.

Reactions: 1 person

You okay snowflake?

Reactions: 3 people

Racist homophobe.

$h!t Sammy, just turn the god**** TV off. It's a Liberal agenda show and billed as such.

Last edited:

My God, you DO have a brain. Good on ya.

Alan Combs! Haha I forgot about that poor man

Milo is an unabashed provocateur and self described entertainer. He doesn't really try to disguise that he does so in order to make a point, and liberals fall right into the trap and help to prove his point.

Alan Combs! Haha I forgot about that poor man

Milo is an unabashed provocateur and self described entertainer. He doesn't really try to disguise that he does so in order to make a point, and liberals fall right into the trap and help to prove his point.

Lol and VolnSkinsfan swears by him.

Maher is one of the only voices that speaks with moral clarity about Islam. He doesn't oversimplify it the way conservative hosts do. And he doesn't become a typical regressive liberal Islam apologist like every other liberal talking head out there. He is a true liberal in a day where regressive, fascist, anti free speech "liberalism" is quite trendy. I like him.

Reactions: 3 people
I didn't agree with Scahill for dropping out of the show in protest, but he was right. You can't engage someone like Milo. He enjoys getting under people's skin and getting attention, and there's no point to it beyond that. It's not a tactic, it's who he is.

Maher is a coward

I didn't agree with Scahill for dropping out of the show in protest, but he was right. You can't engage someone like Milo. He enjoys getting under people's skin and getting attention, and there's no point to it beyond that. It's not a tactic, it's who he is.

Maher is a coward

Milo also brings a lot of facts into his talks. Milo gets into a lot of debates with SJWs and embarrasses them.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back