Dear Donald

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
Just answer the questions and don't get into a pissing contest with the media

No amount of arguing with them will get them to change their stance on you. It won't make them respect you are see your side of the argument. Answer Yes, No, I won't elaborate on that, next question please

Don't insult them or berate them. Even though some are the scum of the earth, let it go. They are sinking themselves. For Gods sake, don't give them any more ammo to attack you with. Just leave the juvenile bickering alone and be the bigger person

People elected you to get things done. They don't care what the media thinks. If they did, you wouldn't have gotten elected

Also, you have no obligation to tell them anything. Just release any info in official White House Press releases and leave it at that. The media will paint its own picture regardless if its true or not. Thats how they work. They live off of controversy and the more confrontational you are the more they like it. Its how they bait you into these answers.

So from someone who has had to deal with an unfriendly press: smile, be nice, and under your breath whisper Kiss my ass

Reactions: 8 people
Excellent press conference by President Trump!

The corporate news media was put in its place today. They are as corrupt as the politicians in Africa.

Reactions: 8 people
I don't mind him calling the media out. It's about time someone did, conservatives have let the MSM run all over them for far too long. Obama frequently attacked Fox. Democrats aren't shy about attacking Trump.

Keep calling them on their BS, as long as, he is still fulfilling his agenda then I don't see a problem with it. They keep lying and he should point it out.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't mind him calling the media out. It's about time someone did, conservatives have let the MSM run all over them for far too long. Obama frequently attacked Fox. Democrats aren't shy about attacking Trump.

Keep calling them on their BS, as long as, he is still fulfilling his agenda then I don't see a problem with it. They keep lying and he should point it out.

If he wasn't telling as many lies as the press this might be effective, but we've never had a president lie this much

Reactions: 19 people
If he wasn't telling as many lies as the press this might be effective, but we've never had a president lie this much

Truth - a bit of self control and he'd have so much more power. Part of me thinks it's all part of the plan rather than just personality. Who knows.

What does attacking the media accomplish??? It makes him look like a baby because mean words were said about him.

He has to be above all that and show it doesn't bother him. His core supporters don't give 2 %%%%'s what anyone outside of Fox News says anyway.

People say he put the media in their place but all he did is give them more crap to attack him on.

Reactions: 15 people
What does attacking the media accomplish??? It makes him look like a baby because mean words were said about him.

He has to be above all that and show it doesn't bother him. His core supporters don't give 2 %%%%'s what anyone outside of Fox News says anyway.

People say he put the media in their place but all he did is give them more crap to attack him on.

I always fall back to

"Sometimes, you just have to take the high road"

I don't like petulant behavior from anyone

He's either unable to stop himself or it's part of a plan to create a wall of confusion and chasing his minor lies to muck up the works. I go back and forth between the explanations.

I thought he did a pretty dang good job, especially when he mentioned Hillary cheating in the debates and her ties to Russia.

Reactions: 3 people
Elaborate

OK

Why does he continue to say 3 million people voted illegally but has no proof. Without proof that's a lie.

His stupid crowd size, proof is in the picture and his crowd wasn't as big as he claims. lie

The stupid crime rate being higher than it's been in 47 years...lie

Ted Cruz's father being part of the Kennedy assassination -- lie

He said Bernie Sanders was cut off while on CNN for using the term Fake News....lie

Terrorist attacks are not being reported by the news...lie

says murder rate in Philadelphia has been increasing...lie

Said only 109 travelers were affected by his ban...lie

Biggest electoral win since Reagan -- lie...he did get called out on and meant for a Republican, which is also a lie

The list can go on but the biggest problem with all of this is, they can all be proven with a google search that he's full of ****. Just be honest and he'll do so much better

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 people
I thought he did a pretty dang good job, especially when he mentioned Hillary cheating in the debates and her ties to Russia.

He won't answer questions about Russian regarding his transition team but he'll bring up Hillary...Leaks are bad unless it benefits me...

When does it ever stop with this clown???

Reactions: 16 people
OK

Why does he continue to say 3 million people voted illegally but has no proof. Without proof that's a lie.

His stupid crowd size, proof is in the picture and his crowd wasn't as big as he claims. lie

He said Bernie Sanders was cut off while on CNN for using the term Fake News....lie

The list can go on but the biggest problem with all of this is, they can all be proven with a google search that he's full of ****. Just be honest and he'll do so much better

That was actually Cruz's father.

Reactions: 1 person
OK

Biggest electoral win since Reagan -- lie...he did get called out on and meant for a Republican, which is also a lie

Some of that is debatable but that's fine. Now do you want to compile a list of lies from the MSM?

Reactions: 5 people
He won't answer questions about Russian regarding his transition team but he'll bring up Hillary...Leaks are bad unless it benefits me...

When does it ever stop with this clown???

He answered questions on multiple occasions today regarding it. He said to his knowledge he isn't aware of contact but Russia and his team and that he personally hasn't had any contact with anyone other than Putin in the 2 phone calls they had after Trump won the election.

His point about Hillary was this: why does anyone think she would be tough on Russia after she sold them 20% of our Uranium?

VN Store

Back