Why is the GOP so afraid?

sammyhagar

The underlying theme of the present day GOP is cowardice. They're afraid of "the blacks," "the gays," "the Muslims," "the illegal immigrants," "men dressed as women" (i.e. transgender), and "women who want jobs intended for men."

I'd put money on it that the current leadership comes home, buries their face into pillow, crying and screaming, because it's not fair "they're ruining everything."

Reactions: 11 people
The underlying theme of the present day GOP is cowardice. They're afraid of "the blacks," "the gays," "the Muslims," "the illegal immigrants," "men dressed as women" (i.e. transgender), and "women who want jobs intended for men."

I'd put money on it that the current leadership comes home, buries their face into pillow, crying and screaming, because it's not fair "they're ruining everything."
The only thing that I'm afraid of is you losing your f*****g mind.

Reactions: 5 people
With the GOP chomping at the bit to push as much legislation through during their dominance in Washington, I wonder how long until someone in Congress dusts off the dusty tome of great ideas, and proposes to reinstate segregation as the answer to save the white children

Reactions: 5 people
With the GOP chomping at the bit to push as much legislation through during their dominance in Washington, I wonder how long until someone in Congress dusts off the dusty tome of great ideas, and proposes to reinstate segregation as the answer to save the white children

Soon.........

You thought this was thread worthy?

How about I start a thread, "why does Sammy start idiotic threads?"

Go ahead brother. Post something with any actual substance, and I'll send you a MAGA hat. I'll put a Confederate flag on there, no charge buddy.

Reactions: 2 people
Cowardice favors the left more so. I have no love for the GOP, but, get real the liberals and progressives from the time they stepped into kindergarten have been, and are the poster children, for picked on and bullied wussies who became so scarred from their pathetic inability to stand up for themselves that led them into being the bleeding hearts they are as adults.

Reactions: 9 people
Cowardice favors the left more so. I have no love for the GOP, but, get real the liberals and progressives from the time they stepped into kindergarten have been, and are the poster children, for picked on and bullied wussies who became so scarred from their pathetic inability to stand up for themselves that led them into being the bleeding hearts they are as adults.
That's a lot of projecting you're doing there.

Reactions: 4 people

You tell someone to post something with some actual substance, right after you post this. You and volprof and examples of why the liberals have got it handed to them over the past few elections. Keep on keepin on

Extremely weak.

0.jpg

berkely.JPG

Berkley-milo-riots.jpg

20170204_berkeley_0.jpg

How should the above pics be interpreted?

This is why the GOP is scared?

Or

It's the GOP that's scared?

I can't wait for the baby boomers to die out.

One of these days your mouth is going to write a check that your a$$ can't cash and someone is going to do what your parents didn't have the decency or the brains to do and smack some common sense in that idiotic brain of yours.

No one is afraid of black peoples, gay people, men who dress as women, or liberals in general.

I don't give a da@n what you are as long as you are a productive member of society and don't play the victim card.

They're plenty of successful people in this world who are black, gay, tranny and the difference between them and you are they worked hard and didn't let their circumstances dictate what they became.

Quit your freaking crying, get a job, become productive, because no one really gives a dang if you were born a woman in a mans body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people

stereotype much?

The GOP voter is afraid of being wrong so it is second nature for them to reject facts. They are afraid of things they don't understand and do not attempt to gain insight because it is easier to find comfort in "alternative facts" used to scare them and instill fear of the unknown.

Reactions: 6 people

What are you talking about?

Reactions: 1 person
The GOP voter is afraid of being wrong so it is second nature for them to reject facts. They are afraid of things they don't understand and do not attempt to gain insight because it is easier to find comfort in "alternative facts" used to scare them and instill fear of the unknown.

That's adorable.

Last edited:

I hate when GOP voters burn down their universities in order to keep an alternate viewpoint from exercising their free speech.

Boo... Hissss...... Closed minded GOP scaredy-pants!

Remember that time the GOP needed trauma counseling because someone wrote Hillary '16 in chalk around the campuses?

Yah... That was lame.

VN Store

Back