Flynn Resigns Amid Russia Controversy

93TNVol

It Wasn’t Me
Says real leaders resign before they are FIRED! LULZ!!! Someone forgot to tell Flynn that Obama fired him.

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 6 people
The Russians are saying that he "retired"

I'm betting the intent of the word in 'Great Russian' language is lost in translation to/from English.

Was he 'retired' eg 'fired' by the White House? Did he 'retire' eg 'resign' on his own?

Trump beat Hillary, libtards blamed MUH RUSSIANS, Obama did the bidding of his loser base and imposed sanctions, Flynn jumped the gun by allegedly discussing with them. Rules are rules

Reactions: 1 person
Multiple reports from media are thatone of the reasons Flynn was forced out is because the Russians have material that they could use to blackmail him. Trump learned of this from Yates, the acting attorney general he fired for refusing to violate the law for him. This naturally raises the question, what happens if the Russians have information they can use to blackmail Trump?

Reactions: 11 people
Multiple reports from media are thatone of the reasons Flynn was forced out is because the Russians have material that they could use to blackmail him. Trump learned of this from Yates, the acting attorney general he fired for refusing to violate the law for him. This naturally raises the question, what happens if the Russians have information they can use to blackmail Trump?

Golden showers. Right

It raises the question and Trump has only fueled it with his fealty toward Putin... Why was Flynn in such a hurry to let the Russian Ambassador know that Obama's sanctions would be lifted? And why does Trump seem so eager to appease the Russians in the first place? It's suspicious.

Reactions: 6 people
Yea this might have been the last straw for Flynn.

Attachments

• C4mYzyJUcAAY5G2.jpg
    C4mYzyJUcAAY5G2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 9 people
Big difference here: Obama was already the President. Whatever Flynn had to say to Sergey Kislyak regarding sanctions, it is incredible that it could not have waited 3 weeks.

Clearly

But both Russian puppets. I bet Obama liked golden showers too

Good. Flynn is the single worst accessorie to The President, only behind Steve Bannon. I never understood it.

Flynn, Bannon, DeVos. Have the biggest question marks from me.

Mattis, Gorsuch, and Carson being the ones I'm certain will be positives.

Good. Flynn is the single worst accessorie to The President, only behind Steve Bannon. I never understood it.

Flynn, Bannon, DeVos. Have the biggest question marks from me.

Mattis, Gorsuch, and Carson being the ones I'm certain will be positives.

I'd add Chao and Kelly.

Hmm..VolProflunitrazipam hasn't posted 3 to 4 threads on this subject.. Must have been baker acted again.

In the meantime I'll pick up for his slack:

TOLD YOu So! Russian conspiracy! Traitor. Ima Patriot! FREEEDOOOOOOM! Beta >Alphas. Peanut butter socks! Hate Trumps hate!

Reactions: 13 people
So, best-case scenario, if I read this correctly:

1) POTUS was warned of this by the acting AG a month ago based on FBI investigative and intelligence community input
2) thereafter engaged in a twitter war with intelligence community about Russian influence
3) fired the acting AG which told him (which was for legit reasons but will certainly be used against him politically now)
4) believed Flynn's lies wholesale after these warnings from law enforcement and intelligence
5) Flynn himself knew so little about our intelligence-gathering capabilities that he thought he could send crudely-encrypted messages with a Russian ambassador and claim he did not
6) Flynn was apparently not doing any of the normal work of his position, so we are left potentially under-prepared in case of a mass terrorist attack or natural disaster
7) Trump took no action through all of this until pressed by the intelligence community

Is that about right?

Reactions: 3 people
Well, this proves that the Trump administration is more ethical than Obama's. Flynn would have stayed on and been given a medal. I think it was Obama's press secretary that had communist posters in his home, but there was no crying from volprof over that.

Reactions: 7 people

1) POTUS was warned of this by the acting AG a month ago based on FBI investigative and intelligence community input
2) thereafter engaged in a twitter war with intelligence community about Russian influence
3) fired the acting AG which told him (which was for legit reasons but will certainly be used against him politically now)
4) believed Flynn's lies wholesale after these warnings from law enforcement and intelligence
5) Flynn himself knew so little about our intelligence-gathering capabilities that he thought he could send crudely-encrypted messages with a Russian ambassador and claim he did not
6) Flynn was apparently not doing any of the normal work of his position, so we are left potentially under-prepared in case of a mass terrorist attack or natural disaster
7) Trump took no action through all of this until pressed by the intelligence community

Is that about right?

🙄

It's a coverup without a crime as Krauthammer put it. Not crazy that Flynn would speak about sanctions as the incoming National Security Advisor. The problem is that he wasn't forthcoming.

Reactions: 2 people
It's a coverup without a crime as Krauthammer put it. Not crazy that Flynn would speak about sanctions as the incoming National Security Advisor. The problem is that he wasn't forthcoming.

The coverup is worse than the act, just ask Bruce Pearl

Is that about right?

No.

🙄

When you mislead your chain of command you gotta go.

VN Store

Back