Trump Cowers Before Xi

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.html?_r=0

First of all, let me say that, compared to the alternative, this is good. I don't like major wars with China.

But, second of all, this is yet another sign of what a coward we have in the Oval Office. He's three weeks in and already giving Obama a full run for his money.

I mentioned a couple days ago about the Ayatollah just peeing all over Trump - something he never did to Obama - and now we have Xi just peeing all over Trump, just like his golden shower videos.

World leaders know what the score is. They know he is a complete fool, and they will take absolute advantage of his moral cowardice and his love of money.

Reactions: 20 people
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.html?_r=0

First of all, let me say that, compared to the alternative, this is good. I don't like major wars with China.

But, second of all, this is yet another sign of what a coward we have in the Oval Office. He's three weeks in and already giving Obama a full run for his money.

I mentioned a couple days ago about the Ayatollah just peeing all over Trump - something he never did to Obama - and now we have Xi just peeing all over Trump, just like his golden shower videos.

World leaders know what the score is. They know he is a complete fool, and they will take absolute advantage of his moral cowardice and his love of money.

lol, what a silly, childish post. my goodness boy. i guess you know about golden showers. didn't they have those type presentations on campuses?

Reactions: 5 people
how in the eff is this "peeing" on Trump?

so Trump isn't reversing the US's stance on the One China thing. hardly someone getting the R Kelley treatment. more like the guy at the stall next to Trump shook a little to vigorous and got a drop on Trumps shoe, which he, and no one else, ever notices.

Reactions: 3 people
how in the eff is this "peeing" on Trump?

so Trump isn't reversing the US's stance on the One China thing. hardly someone getting the R Kelley treatment. more like the guy at the stall next to Trump shook a little to vigorous and got a drop on Trumps shoe, which he, and no one else, ever notices.

What you say would be true had Trump not talked his smack.

Xi finally put him in his place. That and Trump realized how much money he and his cronies stood to lose by pursuing "Two Chinas."

So, yeah, peeing all over him, just like a fetish video.

Reactions: 1 person
What you say would be true had Trump not talked his smack.

Xi finally put him in his place. That and Trump realized how much money he and his cronies stood to lose by pursuing "Two Chinas."

So, yeah, peeing all over him, just like a fetish video.

i don't remember Trump championing Two Chinas. taking a phone call from Taiwan hardly counts as anything.

and this is just like Bham described. If someone compliments/respects Trump he does the same. If that same someone says something negative about Trump, Trump will return the favor. you are going to be dealing with a bunch of these swings.

Reactions: 2 people
i don't remember Trump championing Two Chinas. taking a phone call from Taiwan hardly counts as anything.

Yes, that's all it was. Just taking a phone call from Taiwan, in which he and the Taiwanese president discussed nothing but the sanctity of the One China policy.

and this is just like Bham described. If someone compliments/respects Trump he does the same. If that same someone says something negative about Trump, Trump will return the favor. you are going to be dealing with a bunch of these swings.

I didn't know Xi had finally complimented Trump, which necessitated this phone call.

I didn't know Xi had finally complimented Trump, which necessitated this phone call.

did he talk sh(t before the call? if not then there is no reason for Trump to be on the offensive.

in both the case with Taiwan (continued protection and arms) and China (One China, continued trade) it was maintaining the status quo.

the liberation (or whatever one would call freeing Taiwan from China) of Taiwan could not be discussed in one phone call. I can't get the client to choose the color of some siding in a single phone call yet you think Trump masterminded some scheme to overthrow China in an afternoon call with Taiwan?

You mean the same "one China" every president agrees to? Oh the horror.

On the flip side if he wouldn't have agreed to it you still would have started a thread that said "Here comes world war three."

You might need a snickers.

Reactions: 5 people
You mean the same "one China" every president agrees to? Oh the horror.

On the flip side if he wouldn't have agreed to it you still would have started a thread that said "Here comes world war three."

You might need a snickers.

Regarding your first comment, you are correct. However, you are eliding he and his "administration's" comments in the days before. He now looks even more a weakling than he already did to trained eyes and not fan bois.

Regarding your second comment, yes, you are correct. While not inevitable, it would have stirred us in that direction. Thank god he's a complete and utter coward, at least in that regard.

Regarding your third and final comment, I do love Snickers. I have one every night on my break.

Regarding your first comment, you are correct. However, you are eliding he and his "administration's" comments in the days before. He now looks even more a weakling than he already did to trained eyes and not fan bois.

Regarding your second comment, yes, you are correct. While not inevitable, it would have stirred us in that direction. Thank god he's a complete and utter coward, at least in that regard.

Regarding your third and final comment, I do love Snickers. I have one every night on my break.

So your saying Trump and administration said they would not abide by the "one China" days ago?

Link?

Only derelicts take their country as much of a joke as you evidently do.

This president has compromised our security multiple times already.

He will do it innumerable times yet more.

:crazy: yeah, okay. Keep on trolling volpuss while having your mental meltdowns over Trump.

Nothing you say changes a thing with the Trump Administration.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
My, my, my. Another day, another Volspoof's "Trump's an out of control clown and is going to destroy this country" thread.

Want to see my shocked face?

Between Volspoof and Trump, the entertainment value is priceless.

mj-popcorn.gif

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back