Stephen K. Bannon: Bolshevik Extraordinaire

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
I don't know how this slipped by me during the election:

Steve Bannon, Trump?s Top Guy, Told Me He Was ?a Leninist? - The Daily Beast

First, to destroy the state one must destroy both the media and the truth. Once that is accomplished, the next step will be to single out individual cultural institutions and individuals themselves. The recreated state will then judge these by its own "values" and "standards."

Thus far, this appears to be exactly what Agent Trump is doing.

I'm curious as to what Frank "Everyone Who Didn't Vote for Trump is a Marxist" Pierce thinks about this. He's a noted critic of Bolshevism. His work on the infamous Muslim Marxist coup attempt of 2009-2017 won a Pulitzer.

Reactions: 6 people

First, to destroy the state one must destroy both the media and the truth. Once that is accomplished, the next step will be to single out individual cultural institutions and individuals themselves. The recreated state will then judge these by its own "values" and "standards."

I'm curious as to what Frank "Everyone Who Didn't Vote for Trump is a Marxist" Pierce thinks about this. He's a noted critic of Bolshevism. His work on the infamous Muslim Marxist coup attempt of 2009-2017 won a Pulitzer.

You've went over the edge on this one. Nothing attributed to Bannon in that article was in support of communist principles.

I actually support the idea of destroying the establishment politicians who have enriched themselves at our expense.

Reactions: 2 people
You've went over the edge on this one. Nothing attributed to Bannon in that article was in support of communist principles.

I actually support the idea of destroying the establishment politicians who have enriched themselves at our expense.

Yes, that's exactly what he was saying.

Destroy the state does not equal reform, hog.

You're smarter than this. I think.

Reactions: 5 people

that is the perfect description of your party from the last 50 years gaytorprof.

there was a reason the American communist party disbanded and put full weight behind the dem party.

Reactions: 7 people
that is the perfect description of your part from the last 50 years gaytorprof.

there was a reason the American communist party disbanded and put full weight behind the dem party.

You're as astute in your political analysis as you are witty in slights.

Watching you gymnasts perform Olympic gold medal performances over the next year to rationalize your Bolsheviks of choice will be intriguing, although extremely disheartening for the nation.

You're as astute in your political analysis as you are witty in slights.
Watching you gymnasts perform Olympic gold medal performances over the next year to rationalize your Bolsheviks of choice will be intriguing, although extremely disheartening for the nation.

The definition of you.

Come on Prof, if you have listened to any of Bannon's speeches or policy ideas none of them are Leninist (aside from his proposed trillion dollar infrastructure plan). I don't know if Bannon is a white nationalist or anti-Semitic, he says he isn't so I have to take him at his word, that said he is a very smart person.

Come on Prof, if you have listened to any of Bannon's speeches or policy ideas none of them are Leninist (aside from his proposed trillion dollar infrastructure plan). I don't know if Bannon is a white nationalist or anti-Semitic, he says he isn't so I have to take him at his word, that said he is a very smart person.

The guy who owns Seinfeld is anti-Semitic? Very interesting.

Stop talking about this! I made my living off of criticizing the government, but now that I am running things, no dissent is allowed !!

Yours truly,
Steve Bannon.

Reactions: 7 people

I agree with you. He's a very smart person, as was Lenin.

Do I think he's a Communist? No.

Do I think he's virtually the some sort of bizarre left and right (he's not as right as he thinks he is) amalgamation of the same destructive forces as Bolshevism? Absolutely.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone care to actually talk about the gravity of these comments, especially in light of Trump's campaign and his first week in office, or do we just want to evade?

I've argued for the past year roughly that we need to start taking Trump and his cohort seriously, instead of pretending like they're just some Reality TV joke.

Anyone care to actually talk about the gravity of these comments, especially in light of Trump's campaign and his first week in office, or do we just want to evade?

I've argued for the past year roughly that we need to start taking Trump and his cohort seriously, instead of pretending like they're just some Reality TV joke.

I just humbly think you're reading too much into it. From my take on Bannon is he likes being the "bad guy". His comments about Lenin and Darth Vader, Satan, Cheney, etc are just him embracing that role. I'll even agree with you when you say Bannon may not be as conservative/right-wing as he thinks he is. Also, truthfully, what is wrong with the concept of blowing up the establishment (both sides)? They have lead us into ruin the past few decades.

Now this. This was creative.

I was expecting yet another snowflake allegation.

But this. I've never heard this before.

well quit with your daily temper-tantrums, you, LG and the far left lost, it happens get over it. We all understand you all think he is illegitimate and a secret Russian spy or ally or agent. Frankly no one cares. Move on.

well quit with your daily temper-tantrums, you, LG and the far left lost, it happens get over it. We all understand you all think he is illegitimate and a secret Russian spy or ally or agent. Frankly no one cares. Move on.

So, I'll mark you down as "nothing to see here, because it is against my narrative."

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back