Trump Inauguration Speech

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
What does VN think the content will be?

More "ME, ME, ME!" or something similar to his election night speech?

I think it will basically be a continuation of his RNC "Midnight in America" speech, mostly because that's all he knows how to do - to scare people and make "magic wand" promises.

I suspect there will be more of a touch of "let's all just hold hands and sing hymns together" though, as opposed to the "Midnight in America" speech.

Reactions: 1 person
I have no idea. I just wonder whether he will stick to it or be distracted by some bright shiny object, or some cleavage, or drunks shouting "lock her up."

Reactions: 6 people
I think it will basically be a continuation of his RNC "Midnight in America" speech, mostly because that's all he knows how to do - to scare people and make "magic wand" promises.

I suspect there will be more of a touch of "let's all just hold hands and sing hymns together" though, as opposed to the "Midnight in America" speech.

He has got you good

Looks like Dear Leader will be exceptionally spray-tanned for his big inauguration speech.

Good for him. We need more spray-tanned sissies in this country.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you a teenager?

No, I'm a man.

I get scared when mentally unhinged narcissists get elected to the highest office in the land.

Especially mentally unhinged narcissists who are most likely tied to the Kremlin in some shape or form.

I get scared for my wife, my family (who all elected Trump, by the way), my country, and my future. Very scared.

Reactions: 3 people
No, I'm a man.

I get scared when mentally unhinged narcissists get elected to the highest office in the land.

Especially mentally unhinged narcissists who are most likely tied to the Kremlin in some shape or form.

No. You're the age of an adult. There is a difference.

Reactions: 12 people
No, I'm a man.

I get scared for my wife, my family (who all elected Trump, by the way), my country, and my future. Very scared.

My advice, don't be. Fear is like love, makes people do stupid things.

Similar to his speech at the RNC, which was actually pretty controlled and on-message.

Donald is "dangerous" when he ad libs, goes off script, and goes on Twitter.

No, I'm a man.

Lol. The f?

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not sure what he's gonna say but in his mind it will be the greatest inauguration speech in the history of the country. It may last 3xs longer than any speech in history cause he loves to repeat himself over and over. Believe me folks, believe me

VN Store

Back