Polonium Cocktail for Trump Advisor Roger Stone

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Roger Stone was 'poisoned' as he knew about election hack | Daily Mail Online

Polonium is a rare and highly radioactive chemical. It was used in the 2006 murder of Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko who is believed to have been slipped the substance in a cup of tea.

His death sparked a lengthy inquiry but was later determined to have been likely ordered by Putin's regime because he was acting as a double agent.

Traces of polonium were also found on the clothes and personal effects of the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat who died in 2004.

The US is now 2 steps behind Russia and Israel in the poisoning game.

Reactions: 1 person
if Trump was shot all those stations would be joyous. i would say that lawgaytor and the other libs would be extremely happy about this

Reactions: 2 people
The MSM is talking today about "what happens if Trump is assassinated". Thats insane.

If Trump's positions make them cry Pence's positions will make their heads explode. They better be throwing themselves in front of that bullet if they know what's good for them.

If Stone were poisoned with polonium he would not be here today. Less than a microgram is fatal.

John McCain claimed Stone had ties to ousted Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and Russia's Putin.

..."'The general consensus is I was poisoned. I was poisoned with polonium or a substance that has the characteristics of polonium and this made me exceedingly ill,' he said."...

Sensationalizing headline Raz.

VN Store

Back