Anti-Trump Protesters Now COUGHING On People In Restaurants

Honestly what is the point of this? Is acting like a 4 year old going to help their cause or being more people into the tent?

Reactions: 4 people
Someone will put a fork in their throat and fix that cough for them.

Reactions: 7 people
This kind of stuff happens when your person isn't in power.

As long as Trump is president, you'll see stuff from them that is just as hysterical as anything from the birthers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I can't wait to see what the Leftists will do on inauguration day.

There is the swearing in, parade, and the balls. The Leftist thugs are going to be very busy.

This stupid coughing on people/strangers act doesn't happen around here.

If that crap started here then they'd be treating their broken nose.

Reactions: 2 people
This kind of stuff happens when your person isn't in power.

As long as Trump is president, you'll see stuff from them that is just as hysterical as anything from the birthers.

You must have forgot about the nut job Tea Party....In the great words of Donald J Trump, ladies and gentleman this is

FAKE NEWS!!!

You must have forgot about the nut job Tea Party....In the great words of Donald J Trump, ladies and gentleman this is

FAKE NEWS!!!

Actually, I happen to see the video of this the other day. People got up & went around tables & were coughing on other people eating & that was fake news?

I'd stab any one in the throat that intentionally coughed on me. Call it self defense as I don't know what pathogens I could be getting assaulted with.

Reactions: 2 people
Punch em in the throat and they'll be coughing for real and that's exactly what I'd do if one of those tools came coughing on me.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back