ACLU Official Mocks Elderly White People, Tells Them They Have ‘Five Years Left’

Franklin Pierce

An official for the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California mocked elderly white people at a city council meeting last week, telling them they had “five years left.”

Rialto, California, held a regularly scheduled city council meeting last Tuesday after a city councilman apologized for planning an event to discuss the possibility of Rialto becoming a “sanctuary city.”

Luis Nolasco, a community engagement and policy advocate for the ACLU of Southern California, stood up to speak at the city council meeting and attacked many of the white people present, saying they are not actual residents of Rialto.

Read more: ACLU Official Mocks Elderly White People | The Daily Caller

Reactions: 1 person
Who gives a **** about every liberal?

JFC, an "official" of the ACLU at a city council meeting? Trump mocked a handicapped person in front of the nation and you guys don't think that's a big deal. Why would this be a big deal?

Reactions: 3 people

JFC, an "official" of the ACLU at a city council meeting? Trump mocked a handicapped person in front of the nation and you guys don't think that's a big deal. Why would this be a big deal?

fake news

Reactions: 4 people
But it is discrimination of white people and the elderly. Liberals are supposed to be tolerant.

I don't think he said anything about white people as a group, did he?

Liberals are supposed to be tolerant, but does some nobody misbehaving merit a thread?

Conservatives aren't supposed to be so thin-skinned, right?

Lol at liberal minorities..thinking they will have what we have in their lifetime.

I got news for you, his generation will have more, just like you now have more than the greatest generation did. Hell, my Grandpa never had boner medicine.

Think about how much more we have today, compared to 1987, and then fast forward technology to 2047. I might live long enough that I can replace my entire body.

LOL at you thinking you have more than young "liberal minorities" will.

Reactions: 2 people
I got news for you, his generation will have more, just like you now have more than the greatest generation did. Hell, my Grandpa never had boner medicine.

Think about how much more we have today, compared to 1987, and then fast forward technology to 2047. I might live long enough that I can replace my entire body.

Define "More". All I've heard recently is how millennials are awesome for not wanting anything. Minimalists. They want everything free without wanting to put anything back.I pretty much understand where you're going, but this MORE doesn't fit the minimalist narrative.

Define "More". All I've heard recently is how millennials are awesome for not wanting anything. Minimalists. They want everything free without wanting to put anything back.I pretty much understand where you're going, but this MORE doesn't fit the minimalist narrative.

Well, "more" doesn't necessarily mean more possessions, like I mentioned the availability of boner medicine.

I mean "more" in terms of choices and means, as combined factors.

Also, less can be more. Your only possession could be a smart phone, but you have something better than all this **** combined.

c2b6f27547afaaa500867d9ce004fb47.jpg

Start with your brain.

Haha bless your heart. Will future generations have more? Sure. Will the class/race status change? Nope.

I think the minimalist narrative is brought on by trying to start a career during a terrible recession.

They are also awesome at having wealth, a -$17,000 number.. :eek:lol:

If you pay attention to who runs the ACLU, it's enlightening....

They promote racism, perversion and divide...

Reactions: 6 people

It's not about the mocking....it's about some sanctuary city disciple being an agitator for his BS cause.

"aaaaayy we gon take yur town essay".... "two one holmes"

I'd start with your head if I was you...just sayin':yes:

I dont think living with your parents and not having a lot of material things relative to parents qualifies as minimalism. They are simply using mom and dads house, boat, cars furniture etc. In many cases because they got a worthless liberal arts degree and cant land a job that supports even a single mans lifestyle. Good luck trying to pay for a decent apartment, car, insurance, utilities, cellphone, mandatory health insurance etc. On 10 bucks an hour from starbucks or hollister. So they live with mom and dad at 26 years old...eating their groceries and living rent free. I dont consider that minimalism, or an accomplishment. I consider that immaturity...please domt have kids yet so mom and dad have to deal with that too.

VN Store

Back