protester set himself on fire

I wonder who gets to pay for his ride to the hospital and medical care.

This episode is a perfect example of how stupid, reckless, and soft the liberal nutsos really are. The rest of the country is laughing.

Reactions: 5 people
I see, so you don't have the guts either, joe.

It's not about guts, it's about conviction and belief that what one is protesting is worth the cost to make your point. That's what was so poignant about the Buddhists that did this to themselves. If he doesn't have a cause that is so egregious to warrant it then why would he set himself on fire?

For the protestor though, this is like doing a hunger strike while all the time having a secret stash of cookies to munch on.

Reactions: 4 people
It's not about guts, it's about conviction and belief that what one is protesting is worth the cost to make your point. That's what was so poignant about the Buddhists that did this to themselves. If he doesn't have a cause that is so egregious to warrant it then why would he set himself on fire?

For the protestor though, this is like doing a hunger strike while all the time having a secret stash of cookies to munch on.

OP's words, not mine.

Good point. I would say that this guy lacks the courage of his convictions. This is basically an attempted suicide where the person has no intention of dying and just wants attention.

I think it's different. Slit wrists can heal. Pills can be pumped. Setting yourself on fire? Dude's probably gonna be ****ed up for life.

He probably had every intention of going through with it, but decided against it when death finally became apparent.

I wonder who gets to pay for his ride to the hospital and medical care.

This episode is a perfect example of how stupid, reckless, and soft the liberal nutsos really are. The rest of the country is laughing.

And the democrats pander to such stupidity

hence, why they lost the election

Reactions: 2 people
I think it's different. Slit wrists can heal. Pills can be pumped. Setting yourself on fire? Dude's probably gonna be ****ed up for life.

He probably had every intention of going through with it, but decided against it when death finally became apparent.

I don't know.

Down the road, not across the street.

In the video it looked like the guy put on a big overcoat and lit that on fire. he got away with some burns on his back, hardly facing death.

VN Store

Back