ad for paid protestors

Do I just need to show up? I don't mind getting paid $2500 for getting in people's way.

Reactions: 3 people
I won't to be paid up front first b4 I do anything stupid & embarrassing like those crazy left-wing loony retards.

Yeah the globalists would never do something like that. Just ask David Brock.

There's no shortage of protestors, why do they need to pay people $2,500 to stand at the back of tens of thousands of others to hold up a sign?

Makes no sense.

Now, if they are grouping money to pay for buses and hotels and such, I could believe that. But there is no need to spend this kind of dough just to add protestors to an already large group of them.

Ergo, I am skeptical that this is real.

Reactions: 1 person
There's no shortage of protestors, why do they need to pay people $2,500 to stand at the back of tens of thousands of others to hold up a sign?

Makes no sense.

Now, if they are grouping money to pay for buses and hotels and such, I could believe that. But there is no need to spend this kind of dough just to add protestors to an already large group of them.

Ergo, I am skeptical that this is real.

You don't pay for them to hold signs. You pay for them to be disruptive and possibly violent.

You don't pay for them to hold signs. You pay for them to be disruptive and possibly violent.

Exactly. Its no secret that George Soros funded the violent protest of Maiden in Ukraine....and we all know how that turned out..

Globalist hire thugs to violently protest. They hire foreign mercenaries to fight dirty wars. All the while, hiring media to disguise the corruption and lies. By any means necessary...

I'm highly suspicious this is faked.

So here's the website of one of the groups running the ads.

https://www.demandprotest.com/

From their "About"

We are strategists mobilizing millennials across the globe with seeded audiences and desirable messages. With absolute discretion a top priority, our operatives create convincing scenes that become the building blocks of massive movements. When you need the appearance of outrage, we are able to deliver it at scale while keeping your reputation intact.

a screen from their website - clearly someone has hired them to make protests at the Trump inauguration

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 11.49.25 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 11.49.25 AM.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
Don't you find this dubious?

What's dubious about it? You believe this organization is fake?

From the looks of it they don't have a cause - they offer services to any cause you like and will keep your name unconnected to the protest.

What's dubious about it? You believe this organization is fake?

From the looks of it they don't have a cause - they offer services to any cause you like and will keep your name unconnected to the protest.

I wonder if it is a made-up company/website, etc., designed to give a false target to right wing fake news sites, to try to claim that protestors at the inauguration (or other gatherings that are GOP-related) are being paid thousands of dollars.

Even if you look at the site, it claims it is about generating a crowd that would not otherwise be there. That is what does not add up for me -- there are going to be tens of thousands of protestors there already. Why would you have to pay some much smaller group of people to go add to that? Makes no sense.

I wonder if it is a made-up company/website, etc., designed to give a false target to right wing fake news sites, to try to claim that protestors at the inauguration (or other gatherings that are GOP-related) are being paid thousands of dollars.

Even if you look at the site, it claims it is about generating a crowd that would not otherwise be there. That is what does not add up for me -- there are going to be tens of thousands of protestors there already. Why would you have to pay some much smaller group of people to go add to that? Makes no sense.

Attachments

• tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg
    tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 88

The vast majority of people are pretty docile. They aren't going to start anything on their own. You need someone to whip them up. That's where these people come in. If you're fairly uninformed and here comes this apparently very knowledgeable person and they're quite angry, you would conclude they are angry for a reason and you probably should be too. You just need a few sheep dogs to get the herd moving.

VN Store

Back