What Do You Think Most Likely to Occur in a Trump Presidency? *Poll

What do you think most likely to occur in a Trump presidency?

• Total voters

volprof

Destroyer of Nihilists
I figured I'd just go ahead and get all my polls out of the way today. This will be the third time I've conducted this poll, and here's my reasoning: first time was several months ago when it was clear to me that Trump would win and this was the reality we would be dealt. The second time was immediately after his election to see where we all stood. This third and final time will be to see where we all stand after having two months to gauge him as "presidential" in his victory.

The most amazing thing to me is that none of these options have changed, at least in my opinion, as all are still plausible, even the creation of a lot of jobs (I find it highly unlikely, but I admit it's plausible).

What do you think most likely to occur in a Trump presidency?

Note: Mods please delete the other thread. My mistake. Thank you.

I actually changed my vote this final time. The first two, I had voted for Reality TV show in the White House, which I still think highly likely. But I changed my vote to "Impeached or resigns before term ends" this time. A little over two months of seeing "presidential" Donny, and I now feel pretty confident about my final prediction. It's pretty clear that there is no such thing as "presidential" Donny.

Reactions: 1 person
He's definitely going to legitimately be the President.

And folk who no longer want us to be The Republic of the United States of America are going to b###h about it.

I said trillions in debt, but I think that does come offset a smidgen by more US jobs. and I would say millions as in more than 1 milion, but not tens of millions that completely changes the direction of the country. essentially it will be more of the same.

Let's add a poll, who starts more far left whiny ass liberal threads over the next 4 years. volprof or LG

You do know it's possible to realize Donny for what he is without being a liberal, right?

Donny's not even a conservative, for godssakes.

Reactions: 2 people
I actually changed my vote this final time. The first two, I had voted for Reality TV show in the White House, which I still think highly likely. But I changed my vote to "Impeached or resigns before term ends" this time. A little over two months of seeing "presidential" Donny, and I now feel pretty confident about my final prediction. It's pretty clear that there is no such thing as "presidential" Donny.

Impeached? No way that happens. All the treason committed by the Chosen One didn't get impeached, what makes you think Trump would?

Reactions: 4 people
Impeached? No way that happens. All the treason committed by the Chosen One didn't get impeached, what makes you think Trump would?

Now wait a second. Wait one goshdarn second here!

Am I to understand you're accusing our president of being a traitor?

Where's your proof?

When I make that statement about Trump, I get 10 posters asking me for proof, yet when you and others make it about Obama, not a peep.

Now wait a second. Wait one goshdarn second here!

Am I to understand you're accusing our president of being a traitor?

Where's your proof?

When I make that statement about Trump, I get 10 posters asking me for proof, yet when you and others make it about Obama, not a peep.

I'm thinking you're smarter than this, apparently not or you're in bed with Barry. Look it up yourself and come to your own conclusion.

I voted resigns. He'll never be impeached because a) the GOP could never, ever, admit this is a disaster; and b) if the Dems take control of Congress and there is reason to impeach and it's going to pass, his ego is so massive he'd resign first.

And brag about how he won.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm thinking you're smarter than this, apparently not or you're in bed with Barry. Look it up yourself and come to your own conclusion.

Oh, come on. That's such a cop out. At least when I do the "look it up yourself" response, I provide Google search instructions.

I voted resigns. He'll never be impeached because a) the GOP could never, ever, admit this is a disaster; and b) if the Dems take control of Congress and there is reason to impeach and it's going to pass, his ego is so massive he'd resign first.

Considering the Dems aren't coming close to taking congress resignation is off the table.

The GOP being in control is one thing that scares me about the investigation of Trump and Russia. While I respect Sen. Burr and all our GOP congressional members (save a few notable ones who sold their souls), I wouldn't put it past them (or Democrats, if the shoe were on the other foot) to try to cover this up simply because of how bad it will look for the GOP. If what I think is true is in fact true, it could potentially destroy the Republican Party.

I also see your take on Trump resigning differently. Admittedly, I provided that as an option, because it is indeed an option, but I don't see him as the type to resign and go in peace. He is a demagogue, a true popularis, at heart. Populares, like Trump, like Marius, never go of their own volition. They stick around until someone - or something - more powerful forces them out.

lawgator1 said:

You two are insufferable. Really.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back