If you live in Chicago - better start looking for a new home

volinbham

VN GURU
DoJ just released report where they blast Chicago police. The upshot is that no other entity received any criticism for the state of affairs in Chicago - some (Rahm) actually received some praise.

Cops about to back off.

Reactions: 2 people
DoJ just released report where they blast Chicago police. The upshot is that no other entity received any criticism for the state of affairs in Chicago - some (Rahm) actually received some praise.

Cops about to back off.

Chicago making Memphis look good

I have been saying for a long time, cops should pull out of certain areas and let the people there do whatever they want. Sell drugs, kill,rape, beat each other doesn't matter do whatever you want.
Damn shame this piece of crap regime's first reaction is to always blame the cops. 1 week left thank god.

The overwhelming majority of murders happened in just a few neighborhoods on the southside. Stay out of those and you'll be fine. Oh and don't join a gang.

Reactions: Sandman 423
I have been saying for a long time, cops should pull out of certain areas and let the people there do whatever they want. Sell drugs, kill,rape, beat each other doesn't matter do whatever you want.
Damn shame this piece of crap regime's first reaction is to always blame the cops. 1 week left thank god.

Disagree with the recommendation and I'm not saying the cops weren't doing bad things.

My point is that by only blaming them and actually praising the Mayor's office I can see cops saying "f-it".

Clearly there are more issues in Chicago than the cops.

Disagree with the recommendation and I'm not saying the cops weren't doing bad things.

My point is that by only blaming them and actually praising the Mayor's office I can see cops saying "f-it".

Clearly there are more issues in Chicago than the cops.

Nearly 800 people dead and I believe the cops were responsible for 4 of those. If they are truly hunting and killing black men they are terrible at it.

Reactions: 6 people
The overwhelming majority of murders happened in just a few neighborhoods on the southside. Stay out of those and you'll be fine. Oh and don't join a gang.

the irony is it was the civil rights division of the DoJ; a group that is particularly sensitive to the civil rights of AAs or the disadvantage. Guess who makes up those neighborhoods you reference? Scapegoating the cops is not going to help those neighborhoods one bit - it will actually make policing there more difficult.

on another note - when Trump said maybe Rahm needs to call the Feds for help; all his detractors howled. Well, the announcement today was full of Federal interaction and outside monitoring that will be foisted on Chicago.

Guess Trump was right...

Nearly 800 people dead and I believe the cops were responsible for 4 of those. If they are truly hunting and killing black men they are terrible at it.

considering there are parts of Chicago that are probably 100% black, you'd think they'd be better at it

That ***** needs to be back home packing her bags. GTFO out of here with this attack on cops while crime in Chicago is through the roof

Instead of investigating Comey, the FBI should be investigating her and her runway meeting with Bill.

These ****tards can't get out of Washington soon enough

Reactions: 4 people

Cops about to back off.

Rahm will be running for POTUS in 2020, can't criticize him.

CROOK_COUNTY_LOGO_T_SHIRT_BLACK__70570.1441109468.1280.1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back