Biden Receives Medal of Freedom

I read on my Corvette Forum that Biden was going to get a new C7 Corvette to go with his 1967 model.

Nice gesture by Obama. I rarely agree with Biden but he has dedicated his life to public service.

This was clearly a great honor to Biden.

Kudos

Biden awarded presidential Medal of Freedom - CNNPolitics.com

He's a career politician and he's been wrong on every major foreign-policy decision for the last 40 ****ing years. The only award he deserves is the lifetime gaffe award. The man is a total buffoon . Best insurance policy Obama ever had .

Reactions: 15 people
I have no problem with this, and I was glad to see the genuine reaction from Biden.

When you compare Joe Biden to someone like Tim Kaine, there couldve been much worse options for VP over the last 8 years.

Reactions: 2 people
He's a career politician and he's been wrong on every major foreign-policy decision for the last 40 ****ing years. The only award he deserves is the lifetime gaffe award. The man is a total buffoon . Best insurance policy Obama ever had .

This.

Plus it is rare that I could say I respect someone that "dedicates" their entire life to politics.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Joe! Where you hoin with that medal round your neck?

I said, Hey Joe! Where you hoin with that medal round your neck?

Said..Oh, I'm goin down to show it to Hillary .. you know she lost, got nuthin, and I'm gonna gloat in her face...

Hey Joe https://g.co/kgs/67RvJJ

when I hear "life of public service" used to describe a career politician it makes me want to puke

A life of self service is more like it

Reactions: 5 people
How noble that he chose to pursue a life of privilege and power. He doesn't get enough credit for such courage and selflessness, so we should give him an award :pukeb:

Biden and those like him are compelling enough reasons for term limits

Reactions: 4 people
A scene from the festivities

C2CZahEWgAAMhlw

Classy act! Well deserved. Two great individuals who have dedicated their lives to making our country and the world a better place. I'm thankful that they did not choose to live their lives in sole pursuit of selfish gain; we have far to many people already doing that. May you inspire many to follow your lead.
Thanks for the life of service!

VN Store

Back