The Trump Lie Running Tally Thread

lawgator1

When Obama was president, he told numerous lies. The red line, keep your doctor. We can debate whether they were intentional until the cows come home, but there is little point in that now.

So in this thread, for the next four years, we will keep a running tally of lies we categorically conclude have been told by Trump. Not arguments, not nuanced policy things. Outright fabrications.

And we begin with

# 1 The Russians were not behind the hacking, and he has proof.

This is categorically a lie. No question about it. Objectively, he lied when he said that.

Things like build a wall? Too soon to know. Mexico will pay for it? That gets closer, but he's trying to create some wiggle room now by adding in the "later." So we will have to wait and see.

So as of today, January 12, 2017, we know for a fact it is one lie. I will revisit this thread over the next four years, and we will keep a tally.

Reactions: 12 people
I have a better idea. More Trump lies or more LG threads whining about Trump. First to 20 wins... Congratulations LG.

Reactions: 4 people
Can the mods dump all the threads you create about Trump into this one?

Not exactly the same concepts, but from now on I promise when beginning a new discussion about a Trump lie, I will do my best to confine it to here.

muslimcare doesn't cover abortions. illegals will not qualify under muslimcare, you can keep your doctor, premiums will actually lower. iran agreement will keep them making a nuke weapon. iran payment was not payment for hostages. obama cut regulations in half, obama saved our economy, obama is a christian. obama made the world a safer place, no terrorist acts occurred on American soil. keep going lawgaytor?

Reactions: 7 people
Not exactly the same concepts, but from now on I promise when beginning a new discussion about a Trump lie, I will do my best to confine it to here.

raw

Reactions: 3 people
You know that guy who compared our nation essentially to Nazi Germany and has nothing but nice things to say of Putin?

Well, let's ignore him and reroute this conversation to Obama and Hillary.

Reactions: 8 people
You know that guy who compared our nation essentially to Nazi Germany and has nothing but nice things to say of Putin?

I admit that when he said that about the press -- as he bashed them and tried to shame them into approving his authoritarian line -- I laughed pretty good. Kind of like Hitler complaining about bad press and how mean they were to him.

Reactions: 2 people

seriously? do you know how many times your people have accused trump as hitler. you guys compares conservatives to nazis everyday.

Reactions: 1 person
muslimcare doesn't cover abortions. illegals will not qualify under muslimcare, you can keep your doctor, premiums will actually lower. iran agreement will keep them making a nuke weapon. iran payment was not payment for hostages. obama cut regulations in half, obama saved our economy, obama is a christian. obama made the world a safer place, no terrorist acts occurred on American soil. keep going lawgaytor?

As per your usual, you have raised the bar with your bigoted inaccurate post.

Reactions: 3 people
I mostly browse VN on my phone. Funny thing is, I know who started these threads before even opening them. It's hilarious.

Scheeeeech goes the gator.

Reactions: 5 people

The hate is strong.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back