Is Trump REALLY going to build a wall along the entire border?

Is Trump REALLY going to build a wall along the entire border?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lawgator1

I just don't see how it is possible. It never was. How are people going to react?

Yes I hope it's 50 feet tall with machine guns every 10 to 15 yards apart

That's why you voted for him. You believed it. Fell for it, actually.

Hook.

Line.

Sinker.

This is what you are going to get:

broken-down-wooden-fence-royal-victoria-park-bath-spa-somerset-uk-ehf2re.jpg

2Q==

Reactions: 5 people
No I actually voted for him because he's gonna lower my taxes .. I actually produce and contribute to our tax base

Reactions: 3 people
Yes I hope it's 50 feet tall with machine guns every 10 to 15 yards apart

I would like to see the machine guns spaced a bit farther apart. But still interlocking fields of fire. Mines at the base in case they get too close for MGs.

I just don't see how it is possible. It never was. How are people going to react?

He's not going to do it per you, yet you felt the need to start a thread about it?

Why not ask the question in one of your other 1,000 anti-Trump threads.

Reactions: 5 people
Did Obama ever close Gitmo?

He got close.

I'm not sure more than maybe 100 people voted for Obama because he promised to close Gitmo.

Millions, if not tens of millions, voted for Trump because he promised to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. It was his signature campaign platform.

So the two are not really analogous.

He didn't say wall; he said mall. It's going to be a mall on the border with the Mexico side being all glass so they can see what they can't have since they don't live in America.

That or it's going to be the Resident Evil laser room

goodness, you would think lawgaytor would have calmed down by now. are you going to stay full tilt for 8 years?

So much Shreeeek

and counselor, do you happen to have anything to back up your babble about tens of millions voting for him because he said he was going to build a wall?

No I actually voted for him because he's gonna lower my taxes .. I actually produce and contribute to our tax base

You're aware, of course, that the president doesn't actually decide tax rates, right?

I feel like you're the kid who was duped into voting for the elementary school class president when he said he'd get rid of homework and make Friday "all day" recess.

Reactions: 2 people
You're aware, of course, that the president doesn't actually decide tax rates, right?

I feel like you're the kid who was duped into voting for the elementary school class president when he said he'd get rid of homework and make Friday "all day" recess.

Taco Mondays

He got close.

I'm not sure more than maybe 100 people voted for Obama because he promised to close Gitmo.

Millions, if not tens of millions, voted for Trump because he promised to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. It was his signature campaign platform.

So the two are not really analogous.

Closing Gitmo was part of Obama's overall "I'm not Bush" campaign. He and many others claimed Gitmo was a terrorist recruiting tool. He promised to end the never ending cycle of warfare in the Middle East. Millions voted for him because he was supposedly anti-war.

You're right that the wall and Gitmo aren't analogous. What they are are campaign promises made to appeal to a narrow voting bloc that the candidate knows he or she has no hope of ever getting accomplished.

He didn't say wall; he said mall. It's going to be a mall on the border with the Mexico side being all glass so they can see what they can't have since they don't live in America.

That or it's going to be the Resident Evil laser room

Oh there will be a Banco de Jose for sports coats too

VN Store

Back