More inaguration follies

lawgator1

Rebecca Ferguson says she'll sing at Trump inauguration under one condition - CNNPolitics.com

LOL. Good luck with that, lady.

So what are we left with? Chachi?

9k=

Reactions: 3 people
They should get Cattle Decapitation to play. I'd actually watch that.

I had no idea celebrities sang at inaugurations until I have found out who isn't singing this year.

I've never heard of this chick. I don't care if she sings that or not.

Reactions: 6 people
In honor of Russia rigging our election I'd like to see a good old fashioned soviet style military parade with tanks and howitzers and missiles. Who needs singers when you've got the sounds of an unstoppable military machine?

Reactions: 13 people
Somebody in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir quit because they didn't want to be involved with Trump's inauguration. Pretty surprised the Mormon church is making an appearance. Right or wrong, it appears to be an endorsement of POTUS and a lot of Mormons are upset about it.

Somebody in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir quit because they didn't want to be involved with Trump's inauguration. Pretty surprised the Mormon church is making an appearance. Right or wrong, it appears to be an endorsement of POTUS and a lot of Mormons are upset about it.

What's the Mormons beef with him?

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 4 people
I'm still holding out for GWAR. Maybe they'll bring a Michelle Obama mannequin with a wiener made of a chain saw.

What's the Mormons beef with him?

It's not the Mormons, it's some Mormons. Mormons have a hard time separating their vote from their feelings on morality. Trump is amoral in certain regards, therefore some Mormons are disgusted by him.

It's not the Mormons, it's some Mormons. Mormons have a hard time separating their vote from their feelings on morality. Trump is amoral in certain regards, therefore they are disgusted by him.

Gotcha.

It's not the Mormons, it's some Mormons. Mormons have a hard time separating their vote from their feelings on morality. Trump is amoral in certain regards, therefore some Mormons are disgusted by him.

Shouldn't they (the ones you speak of) be appalled of all politicians? Shouldn't they just abstain from voting and politics in general?

Reactions: 1 person
Perhaps a surprise guest appearance

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back