Will Obama pardon Hillary?

What did Hillary do that was so wrong that she would commit crimes?

According to some on here she walks on water & is perfect.

Obama will pardon her only if it helps him somehow...or hurts Trump somehow. Otherwise he doesn't give 2 $hits for Hillary.

Reactions: 4 people
Obama will pardon her only if it helps him somehow...or hurts Trump somehow. Otherwise he doesn't give 2 $hits for Hillary.

If it looks like she could/will be inverstigated under the new justice dept, he will proactively pardon her to try and quell the investigation. If Hillary's emails are investigated, Obama will be implicated for sending emails to her server.

If it looks like she could/will be inverstigated under the new justice dept, he will proactively pardon her to try and quell the investigation. If Hillary's emails are investigated, Obama will be implicated for sending emails to her server.

You can't pardon someone for something they haven't been found guilty of.

Reactions: 2 people
Giving her a pardon would be a de facto admission she was guilty of something. He can't do that without tossing the entire DOJ under the bus.

It's called a rock and a hard place.

Reactions: 1 person
Why is it Republicans have such a hard on for the Hillary email stuff, but are completely dismissive when Trump nominates a guy who has been convicted of mishandling classified information and allowing someone else access to his email account?

Reactions: 1 person
Why is it Republicans have such a hard on for the Hillary email stuff, but are completely dismissive when Trump nominates a guy who has been convicted of mishandling classified information and allowing someone else access to his email account?
I take my hard ons wherever I can get them.

Reactions: 3 people

i bet he doesn't make that mistake twice.

VN Store

Back