Elaine Chao's husband, Mr and Mrs John McCain plot against Trump

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Reactions: 4 people
Trump digs in on Russia, setting up conflict with his own party's Washington leaders - LA Times

So now we have McConnell, John McCain and Lindsey Graham lining up against Trump over these #russian#hacks that the FBI has already discredited.

The GOP is self-immolating right now...

Discredited? I don't think you know what that means apparently.

"The nation’s intelligence agencies jointly have blamed the hacking on Russia, and the CIA separately has reportedly concluded that the Russian effort was done with the specific intention of helping Trump win."

From the article you linked.

Reactions: 1 person
Discredited? I don't think you know what that means apparently.

"The nation’s intelligence agencies jointly have blamed the hacking on Russia, and the CIA separately has reportedly concluded that the Russian effort was done with the specific intention of helping Trump win."

From the article you linked.

Where in that quote or anywhere else in the link did it mention the FBI co-signing this? What you just posted said "the nation's intelligence agencies".

This is what I want to say when I hear the FBI and CIA are disagreeing....

[youtube]http://youtu.be/ocV5bGHdYag[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Trump digs in on Russia, setting up conflict with his own party's Washington leaders - LA Times

So now we have McConnell, John McCain and Lindsey Graham lining up against Trump over these #russian#hacks that the FBI has already discredited.

The GOP is self-immolating right now...

You're either very misinformed or just a flat out liar.

The FBI has not discredited this whatsoever. The FBI is on record in agreement with other American intelligence agencies that the Russians, your team, interfered in our elections. What the FBI disagrees on is what the ultimate aim of that interference was.

Stop spreading fake news.

Reactions: 6 people
Regardless of who is responsible for the hacking, have any of you given thought to why Podesta was targeted? Maybe that's all they had, but it would seem likely that they had something more directly linked to HRC. If so, I wonder why they didn't target her directly?

Also, "Little" Marco made a comment that the Rs should be more concerned because, paraphrasing, they could be next. It makes me wonder exactly how much info was hacked from both Dems and Reps.

Regardless of who is responsible for the hacking, have any of you given thought to why Podesta was targeted? Maybe that's all they had, but it would seem likely that they had something more directly linked to HRC. If so, I wonder why they didn't target her directly?

Also, "Little" Marco made a comment that the Rs should be more concerned because, paraphrasing, they could be next. It makes me wonder exactly how much info was hacked from both Dems and Reps.

More than Republican leaders would like you to believe.

More than Republican leaders would like you to believe.

The fact that the "hacker" may have info on both sides could be the reason the FBI doesn't go on record saying the interference was partisan. Kind of a sneaky way for the FBI to get around their own partisan tactics.

No where in Trump's speech in Melbourne did he threaten to shut down the press or say that we don't need the press. If anything, he was pleading with the press to be more fair and accurate. WTF is John McCain talking about?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Cb1mr1ByU[/youtube]

Hey McCan't

You lost your bid with Palin.

If you you don't like what the Republican party has become, get out. Start your own conservative party.

As for me, you and your Swamp Thing brethren in the Republocrat Democan partys are what's wrong with America.

Shut up and go away.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey McCan't

You lost your bid with Palin.

If you you don't like what the Republican party has become, get out. Start your own conservative party.

As for me, you and your Swamp Thing brethren in the Republocrat Democan partys are what's wrong with America.

Shut up and go away.

I don't see why these old ****ers like him don't retire & try to enjoy more of the little life he has left. Hell, he's been there in public office for over 40 years now.

I don't see why these old ****ers like him don't retire & try to enjoy more of the little life he has left. Hell, he's been there in public office for over 40 years now.

These neo-cons sell continuous war that does anything but benefit America or it's people....only the globalist. Zionist make sure these used-car salesmen stay in business...pedaling junk..

VN Store

Back