Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

So you expect black people to support a guy who openly advocates white supremacy?

There were many legitimate reasons for not voting for Trump, why bother making one up?

You seem like a smart person, I bet if you really tried you could find some actual quotes, with context, by Trump that shows he's a racist. Keep in mind that "code words" and "triggers" won't fly. If you can't provide proof of your assertion, you're no better than the birther movement, or any other conspiracy-hustling mouth breather.

I doubt trump is racist. He's an opportunist. He may not agree with someone's racist viewpoints but why bother pissing them off if he can get their votes. Once he's in office he can ignore/rebuke them if he wants.

Now take that and apply it to pretty much anyone that voted for him.

It's not hysteria or silly to simply avoid a hotel that bares his name if you don't like what he stands for. Does anyone really care where these guys stay anyway?

Reactions: 4 people
Freedom of association is a wonderful thing. Unfortunately, I don't think LBJ or D4H support freedom of association in other areas. Sad!

Reactions: 1 person
There were many legitimate reasons for not voting for Trump, why bother making one up?

You seem like a smart person, I bet if you really tried you could find some actual quotes, with context, by Trump that shows he's a racist. Keep in mind that "code words" and "triggers" won't fly. If you can't provide proof of your assertion, you're no better than the birther movement, or any other conspiracy-hustling mouth breather.

I wonder why he never answered you???

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Damn. Solid post.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_R-QyAsVVA[/youtube]

Damn. Solid post.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_R-QyAsVVA[/youtube]

Nice slap motion.

When I see videos like this I tell myself the day I have to EVER use public transportation it's probably time for me to re-evaluate my life.

Reactions: photovol and AM64
Nice slap motion.

When I see videos like this I tell myself the day I have to EVER use public transportation it's probably time for me to re-evaluate my life.

Legend has it that the echo of that titanic b-slap is still reverberating through the NYC subway system. If you listen closely, you can make out the exact instant when her soul left her body.

On a side note, I was up in NYC last month for the marathon. We took the subway once just to say we did it, ran into a nice Mormon family who just saw Hamilton, pretty uneventful. It was actually cheaper and more convenient to use Uber and Juno.

What business is it of yours to question where he puts his private business?

So long as he gives up control (as he plans to) who cares?

"As He Plans To"

hqg-52.gif

Reactions: 2 people
It's a stupid argument.

"Why does Trump own a building in Washington, D.C.? He should sell it!"

People are getting straight tarded on some of this stuff.

(but I like your meme)

Yeah, there are bigger issues to worry about.

VN Store

Back