Democrat Blame Game RAGES Over Clinton Loss

Franklin Pierce

Almost a month after Hillary Clinton’s loss to Donald Trump, recriminations are still flying among liberals and Democrats.

At least one prominent Clinton loyalist has turned his fire on Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), arguing that the left-winger’s challenge wounded the former secretary of State ahead of her general election campaign.

Sanders partisans, meanwhile, say that he would have been a better candidate than Clinton to win over an electorate hungry for change.

Both sides express concern that re-litigating the primary battle could be a distraction, wasting energy that would be better spent resisting President-elect Trump.

But even if all sides agree in theory on the need to focus on Trump, not everyone is ready to leave the primary in the past.

Caution Leftists: May not be Legit news source.
Dem blame game rages over Clinton loss | TheHill

Reactions: 2 people
Dems have been in full meltdown mode, vrying and crying since the American people said no to the rape supporter. Bernie is responsible? What a crock. The Democrats themselves are to blame. The American people are tired of getting bent over and screwed by brain dead leadership in Washington DC.

Hey Dems, you lost, it was your own fault. Pull ypur panties up. Get over it. Trump will not come and take your safe space or binky away.

Reactions: 4 people
I said it the day Trump announced his candidacy, Dems underestimate how much the common man is against illegal immigration. Still true today.

Reactions: 5 people
I said it the day Trump announced his candidacy, Dems underestimate how much the common man is against illegal immigration. Still true today.

Which is quiet ironic given how this country was founded. The common man wouldn't be here today if it werent for religious freedom and immigration. 2 things most republicans can't stand.

Reactions: 5 people
Which is quiet ironic given how this country was founded. The common man wouldn't be here today if it werent for religious freedom and immigration. 2 things most republicans can't stand.

Hence he said ILLEGAL immigration.

Apparently liberals can't stand reading comprehension.

Reactions: 16 people
I think they install a filter on their phones and computers that removes "illegal" from any text.

What's even more funny is him speaking of religious freedom. Don't bake a cake because of your religious convictions?

TRIGGERED OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Was there an established government here 300 years ago with laws, ordinances and national borders that determined the process of immigration and what defined legal vs illegal immigration?

NO

Republicans can't stand religious freedom? Uhhhhhhhh, you may need to check that one.

Republicans are against ILLEGAL aliens. It's that bold pesky word you keep leaving out.

Republicans can't stand religious freedom? Uhhhhhhhh, you may need to check that one.

Republicans are against ILLEGAL aliens. It's that bold pesky word you keep leaving out.

Good grief...It's like talking to a tree with these liberals. It's way over their heads for them to understand anything.

White people came. Killed the non White people. Profit.

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/870267369188347904[/twitter]

Those ****ing Macedonians must be stopped! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 8 people
Hillary still in meltdown:

“I take responsibility for every decision I make – but that’s not why I lost,” Clinton said Wednesday at the Recode Code Conference in California.

The former Democratic standard-bearer was perhaps her most forthcoming at Recode, even slamming her party for an inept election operation.

“It was bankrupt, it was on the verge of insolvency, its data was mediocre to poor, non-existent, wrong,” Clinton said. “I had to inject money into it – the DNC – to keep it going.”

But those charges drew a swift rebuke from former DNC director of data science Andrew Therriault, who fired off a series of tweets on Thursday critical of Clinton -- before deleting them.

"DNC data folks: today's accusations are f------ b-------, and I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense," Therriault wrote in one message.

Clinton on Wednesday night also took aim at The New York Times – typically viewed as a left-leaning publication – for treating her secret server scandal “like it was Pearl Harbor.”

And the man in charge of that server investigation, Comey, didn’t escape Clinton’s wrath, either – particularly at issue for Clinton was the letter Comey sent to Congress late in the campaign announcing new evidence in the case may have been discovered. Comey ultimately never recommended Clinton be prosecuted.

“I can’t look inside the guy’s mind,” Clinton said. “He dumped that on me on Oct. 28, and I immediately start falling.”

She told a Women for Women International event in early May: “…if the election had been on Oct. 27, I’d be your president.”

“It wasn’t a perfect campaign – there is no such thing – but I was on the way to winning until the combination of Jim Comey’s letter on Oct. 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off,” Clinton said, drawing a link between anti-secrecy site WikiLeaks and its rumored connection to Russian spies who allegedly meddled in the 2016 election.

Misogyny is named as a factor in a May 26 New York Magazine article.

“Once I moved from serving someone – a man, the president – to seeking that job on my own, I was once again vulnerable to the barrage of innuendo and negativity and attacks that come with the territory of a woman who is striving to go further,” Clinton said.

And she again namechecks Comey and the Russians.

“I would have won had I not been subjected to the unprecedented attacks by Comey and the Russians, aided and abetted by the suppression of the vote, particularly in Wisconsin,” said Clinton, who did not visit Wisconsin a single time after the Democratic National Convention in July.

This isn't about Clinton. This is about what a vile human being Trump is. He STUPID with a capital S--he doesn't know anything. He's makes a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. He's got the vocabulary of of a 4th grader--he can't say anything without using the word "great.' He's COMPLETELY dishonest. The man got elected and then immediately cast aspersions on our own democracy--our election system--by lying about millions of illegal voters for Clinton because his child-like personality couldn't handle losing the popular vote. Who does that?

His reaction to all criticism is to hurl insults at the the individual or organization that criticizes him--and most of what he says is false. This is why he keeps using "fake news" to counter real news about what a sinister imbecile he is. Who does that? He criticized out own intelligence agencies while HEAPING PRAISE on a the Russian dictator for months. You don't find that strange--disturbing? I could go on and on about what a sinister clown this guy is. He publicly mocked a disabled person; he bilked thousands of ordinary Americans out of their live savings with his fake real estate university; he DOES NOT READ. A president who does not read? Are you kidding? He likes to watch cable to TV and tweet nonsense. He wants briefs with lots of illustrations--fact--because he doesn't want to read. Read his interview transcripts--he's a moron who can do nothing but spout BS about how everything he does is "tremendously successful." He has no shame or scruples. He's a mafia don--that's pretty much what he is. And mafia goons were like most tough guys--over-compensating for being stupid.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back