How White Liberals REALLY Feel About Black People

That's awesome. There are posters in this forum who are just as stupid as the people in the vid. Liberals, so dumb.

Reactions: 5 people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

Worth watching the different attitudes of the whites and blacks concerning Identification.

Wow.... so idiot liberals think many blacks are too stupid to use the internet, live in areas in which it's difficult to obtain an ID, aren't aware of what's going on, are convicted felons.... good grief.... these dopes are an embarrassment to humanity

Reactions: 2 people
Wow.... so idiot liberals think many blacks are too stupid to use the internet, live in areas in which it's difficult to obtain an ID, aren't aware of what's going on, are convicted felons.... good grief.... these dopes are an embarrassment to humanity

Yes they are. I have worked alongside brilliant, brilliant minds, that just happened to be in folk whose skin was different than mine and who have, at various times, been my teachers, mentors, bosses, collegues, employees, and students.

For anyone, it's mostly about a secure home, acceptance, and encouragement growing up. There's too little of that in all walks of life.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back