Joe McKnight killed in road rage incident

RikidyBones

Formerly utvols88
I'm actually surprised ktown didn't create a thread.

Joe McKnight was shot three times in a road rage incident. The shooter gave his gun willingly and waited for officials at the scene. He was released shortly after.

Prior to his release a self proclaimed witness advised that the shooter shot the former nfl player in the chest while standing over him saying "I told you not to f#%k with me". The Sherrif revealed that, per official witnesses, that is false.

Since, a press conference revealed that the wounds were not consistent with a shooting while down and three casings were found in the cars back seat. It was also revealed that the shots occurred from the drivers seat of the shooter at the victim who was out of his car at the shooters passenger window.

BLM is of course all over this as they havent had a fresh hashtag for awhile.

I'm amazed at how many idiots are all over twitter. It appears they never learn from their fake, instant outrage despite the lack of facts. How close is our country to a series of tragic killings in the name of racial hyperbole and how can we fix this white vs black narrative?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
1. How close is our country to a series of tragic killings in the name of racial hyperbole and
2. how can we fix this white vs black narrative?

1. Not close at all; furthest in decades.

2. Ignore news media and follow golden rule

Reactions: 2 people
So I guess it was a white guy who shot him? I'm not understanding the BLM/political angle on this.

1. Not close at all; furthest in decades.

2. Ignore news media and follow golden rule

1. I hope the reality is this. Plausible that twitter characters lead this more than real people.

2. I can only control me and my family who know this. Seems like alot of others do not.

Reactions: 1 person
Weird, I must live in a bubble, but I haven't heard anything about a racial angle on this.

Weird, I must live in a bubble, but I haven't heard anything about a racial angle on this.

search the Joe McKnight hashtag on twitter. literally the only angle being used. Tariq whatever his last name is, Shaun King (of course) and all those minions of theirs are pushing it.

1. I hope the reality is this. Plausible that twitter characters lead this more than real people.

2. I can only control me and my family who know this. Seems like alot of others do not.

I hope so, too. I look at it like the media's tornado-trailer park phenomenon. Tornafos dont target trailers. Thats simply where the media sets up because there is more carnage with less wind. Same true for what they report regarding racisl strife. Is there some unrest? Yes. It is miniscule though.

It is pretty crazy that he was released. They must have some evidence that exonerates him? I heard McKnight didn't have a gun.

Victim was black right? That means there will always be a racial angle until proven false (as usual).

Recent examples:

Black church burned down!? Must be Trumpers! Oh wait! No, it was what was the most prevalent cause, grease fire or insurance scam..(Welcome to FBI.gov — FBI)

White cop executes black teen who was on the ground with his hands up begging for his life. Oh wait! No, almost all witness accounts fabricated. (www.doj.gov)

It was. A 54 year old white male.

That old saying is true.

'Never pick a fight with an old guy. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.'

I understand. Nobody in a rage is going to bust me up then pick me up and throw me around. I'm to old for that and it actually is life threatening. Probably not for a younger man.

Any lawyers got insight on age with respect to stand your ground?

Last edited:
That old saying is true.

'Never pick a fight with an old guy. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.'

I understand. Nobody in a rage is going to bust me up then pick me up and throw me around. I'm to old for that and it actually is life threatening. Probably not for a younger man.

I'm with you on that one. If I can kill them I will before they whip my ass.

Reactions: 3 people
It is pretty crazy that he was released. They must have some evidence that exonerates him? I heard McKnight didn't have a gun.

There has to be several witnesses with the same story of McKnight threatening him that also supports his side of it. If he did it without a threat, he should go to jail for murder 2.

There has to be several witnesses with the same story of McKnight threatening him that also supports his side of it. If he did it without a threat, he should go to jail for murder 2.

And the angles of the bullet wounds indicate that he was leaning into the car. I don't care who you are, if you're leaning into my car I'm going to defend myself somehow.

And the angles of the bullet wounds indicate that he was leaning into the car. I don't care who you are, if you're leaning into my car I'm going to defend myself somehow.

If youre aggresive and leaning into my car, im driving away.

SYG laws in LA extend to vehicles.

La. 'Stand Your Ground' law gives someone in their car lots of leeway to use force | wwltv.com

Louisiana Revised Statutes Chapter 14:20

A homicide is justifiable:

(4)(a) When committed by a person lawfully inside a dwelling, a place of business, or a motor vehicle as defined in R.S. 32:1(40), against a person who is attempting to make an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, or who has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, place of business, or motor vehicle, and the person committing the homicide reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the entry or to compel the intruder to leave the premises or motor vehicle.

Oh come on! McKnight broke the Non Agression Principle. Dude had every right to stand his ground. And besides, McKnight's family can surely hire their own "personal protection agency" to take care of this, huh? Don't need no gubbmint to handle these things.

Anybody know a way to send feedback to say how much we dislike the popup ads that get in the way all the time? I am sooo sick of this MacDonalds shiet, it's gonna be years brfore I ever go back to one if I have any say. Much longer and I won't even let grandkids have it as a choice.

Oh come on! McKnight broke the Non Agression Principle. Dude had every right to stand his ground. And besides, McKnight's family can surely hire their own "personal protection agency" to take care of this, huh? Don't need no gubbmint to handle these things.

I didn't see it, so I don't know any of this to be true.

Anybody know a way to send feedback to say how much we dislike the popup ads that get in the way all the time? I am sooo sick of this MacDonalds shiet, it's gonna be years brfore I ever go back to one if I have any say. Much longer and I won't even let grandkids have it as a choice.

Install AD BLOCKER on your browser and you will not see ads on any website.

Reactions: 5 people

I'm just waiting until things like this are considered free speech. One guy threatened, and the other guy gave his answer. Demonstrative symbolism.

VN Store

Back