This cannot be right

lawgator1

I'm hearing Sarah Palin to run the VA???? That has to be some kind of mistaken rumor, right ?

She got worn out running a state government with 15k employees. She can't manage a $180 billion agency with twenty times that number of employees. She's not even a veteran. I cannot recall a head of the VA that wasn't a veteran.

This cannot be right.

Reactions: 2 people
Why worry about things you can't control?

This is all the left wants to do is Waa Waa Waa.

Him winning does not mean that rational people are unable to question irrational decisions by him.

This would be an epic mistake. Certainly if you take off your partisan glasses you would agree such a selection literally makes no sense at all.

Why worry about things you can't control?

This is all the left wants to do is Waa Waa Waa.
I hope she does get a position just to watch the left melt even further down. Maybe also a position for Dan Quayle and those one of those duck guys with the beards. If there is anything left, sign Ted Nugent up too.

Also high on the wish list is a good job for Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin. Hannity too.

Reactions: 5 people
I tell you what, LG. Let's play a game. I'm going to list the Cabinet positions and you say who you think should fill them. Doesn't matter if someone is already nominated, just put down your "dream team" of who you think Trump should have gone with. And a bonus of who he should nominate to the SCOTUS to fill the vacancy.

Agriculture
Commerce
Defense
Education
Energy
Health and Human Services
Homeland Security
Housing and Urban Development
Interior
Labor
State
Transportation
Treasury
Veterans Affairs
Attorney General
CIA
NSA
EPA
OMB
UN Rep
US Trade Rep
CEA
SBA
SCOTUS

And go...

I'm hearing Sarah Palin to run the VA???? That has to be some kind of mistaken rumor, right ?

She got worn out running a state government with 15k employees. She can't manage a $180 billion agency with twenty times that number of employees. She's not even a veteran. I cannot recall a head of the VA that wasn't a veteran.

This cannot be right.

She can't do any worse than the status quo. Regardless of political affiliation the VA has always been horrendous.

Whether or not "she can't be any worse" that's not an argument that instills confidence.

I don't want picks that will just make the left cringe. How about qualified people that may actually do a good job.

Reactions: 3 people
Whether or not "she can't be any worse" that's not an argument that instills confidence.

I don't want picks that will just make the left cringe. How about qualified people that may actually do a good job.

Haha! The government making choices based on qualifications and competency?!?! That's a good one!

Reactions: 1 person
Don't worry, she would just be the secretary of the VA so she can go get the coffee.

I have noticed in my jobs whether consulting a client or working an industry job, when you ask why a ****ty process is done in such a ****ty way the answer invariably is "that's the way we've always done it". So how do you expect a ****ty process to improve if you keep doing the same thing over and over? I am not saying Palin is the answer but squawking about hiring a non veteran seems silly. That shouldn't be the main qualification for running a healthcare system.

Don't worry, LG. Carlos has the ability to write her up if she gets out of line.

Him winning does not mean that rational people are unable to question irrational decisions by him.

This would be an epic mistake. Certainly if you take off your partisan glasses you would agree such a selection literally makes no sense at all.

Wait a minute - you said rational people could question...

???

She's a ding bat. .

You are being far too kind. She knows her 15 minutes were up a long time ago, she wants the gig so she can stay in the spotlight, she is driven by ego just like Trump.

That being said, she is comedy gold. I almost hope she gets the job just so we can laugh at her for a few more years.

She has more executive experience than our current POTUS when he ran for the top job.

I think she would be an advocate for veterans rather than an empty suit that covers up scandals by re-assigning wrong-doing VA administrators.

???

She's a ding bat. Even conservatives agree with that assessment. Utterly incompetent. She has to rhyme to be able to carry on a conversation.

Shut your whore mouth.

You dont understand what Sarah and I share.

This cannot be right.

So your outrage is about someone with no experience in Healthcare, being put in charge of running an agency that administers healthcare.

Ever heard of the ACA?

???

She's a ding bat. Even conservatives agree with that assessment. Utterly incompetent. She has to rhyme to be able to carry on a conversation.

She's gonna fix the VA donchaknow?

I would say the current administrator is a decent fit except that he seems to confuse being a Ranger as also being in Special Forces..

This cannot be right.

LG, I expect to see you start a meltdown thread everyday for the next 4 years. Keep up the good work. This is making having Trump in office worth it.

VN Store

Back