Loss of Citizenship for Flag Burning?

ClearwaterVol

He is the gift that keeps on giving. I heard people were voting for him because he would ensure the Constitution was upheld. He is dumber than Bush II.

"Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!" - Donald Trump

When are they going to ground this child from his Twitter account?

Reactions: 16 people
Day two of the CWV batshat crazy threads.......

Hey, I don't make up the dumb sh$t he does. He just keeps tweeting and I keep laughing. I love it.

I want the country to do well, but I want him to continue his twitter rants because they are gold.

Reactions: 8 people
Hey, I don't make up the dumb sh$t he does. He just keeps tweeting and I keep laughing. I love it.

I want the country to do well, but I want him to continue his twitter rants because they are gold.

You're being manipulated by his tweets. Ive read his books; studied him to an extent. Trump's personal ethos is 'there is no such thing as bad publicity'. If you expect every tweet to become policy, it's gonna be a long year for you.

Reactions: 5 people
He is the gift that keeps on giving. I heard people were voting for him because he would ensure the Constitution was upheld. He is dumber than Bush II.

"Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!" - Donald Trump

Well when Hillary was in the Senate she sponsored a bill that made it illegal to burn the flag and featured a one-year prison sentence. Is Hilldawg dumber than W as well?

Reactions: 4 people
You're being manipulated by his tweets. Ive read his books; studied him to an extent. Trump's personal ethos is 'there is no such thing as bad publicity'. If you expect every tweet to become policy, it's gonna be a long year for you.

Well that personal ethos makes for great comedy when the president elect is tweeting out progressively dumber ideas. I don't expect it to become policy, but as I said, it's comedic gold.

Reactions: 3 people
Well when Hillary was in the Senate she sponsored a bill that made it illegal to burn the flag and featured a one-year prison sentence. Is Hilldawg dumber than W as well?

Dumber.
Corrupter.
Unconstitutionaler.

Well that personal ethos makes for great comedy when the president elect is tweeting out progressively dumber ideas. I don't expect it to become policy, but as I said, it's comedic gold.

Cool. As long as it's comedic fodder, I will not worry about your emotional stability over the next 4 years.

we've already lost mt leconte; cant lose you, too.

This is so stupid it's scary.

Cool. As long as it's comedic fodder, I will not worry about your emotional stability over the next 4 years.

we've already lost mt leconte; cant lose you, too.

As I've said, it really doesn't make a difference in my life who resides in the White House. I do enjoy the comedy, though.

The overreaction of people to this presidency is golden as the presidential comedy itself. BUT, lively debate can't be had with those that are crying uncontrollably.

So you agree it's terrible?

Comparing Trump to Hillary does him 0 favors

Keep em coming guy..😂

Attachments

• IMG_6379.GIF
    IMG_6379.GIF
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back