Petraeus??? Are you kidding me?????

lawgator1

He's still on probation. He intentionally gave classified data to a woman he was sleeping with. How is he even being interviewed????

Reactions: 1 person
He's still on probation. He intentionally gave classified data to a woman he was sleeping with. How is he even being interviewed????

Sounds a lot less scandalous than a dozen of Hillary's sins and you voted for her to a higher office.

Reactions: 17 people

You are kidding me right? You question this yet you defend all or most of hiLIARy's behavior towards classified info.

Unfookingbelievable

donald-trump-we-need-brain-animated-gif.gif

She at least had the proper security clearance, unlike many of those who had access to Hillary's email.

Not saying what he did was right just pointing out the situations are completely different.

One got convicted, the other did not. Only difference between the two. I think this is hilarious as well as his consideration of Romney. I love the way he manipulates the press and pushes the liberal buttons. All the talk is how can the General be trusted for misuse of top security info, and how can Romney be the Secretary of State if he was so dumb as not to support Trump. The man is genius.

One got convicted, the other did not. Only difference between the two. I think this is hilarious as well as his consideration of Romney. I love the way he manipulates the press and pushes the liberal buttons. All the talk is how can the General be trusted for misuse of top security info, and how can Romney be the Secretary of State if he was so dumb as not to support Trump. The man is genius.

I tend to agree with you. A big part of me thinks this is Trump trying to troll Hillary. A discussion about Secretary of State and security clearance issues.

VN Store

Back