Look at the fun little groups emboldened by Trump.

CAIR and CNN in the same article.

200.gif

Reactions: 5 people
:) I hope Trump gets Al Sharpton on the payroll...along with the BLM group. That will solve a lot of bickering.

Sorry, I've run out of blue font for sarcasm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Americans for a Better Way group seems like a tolerant group, but according to some around here Trump has done nothing to encourage this. It's strange how he is the only candidate that these hate peddlers glommed onto.

Mosques get hate mail in California, CAIR says - CNN.com

since we like to paint with broad brushes on the VN.

Just stop already. I'm no trump supporter, but just stop.

Obama had cop-killer, hate-speech groups to the WH. Dems began beating suspected Trump supporters at the polls. They've rioted since the elections.

You want to hang bad apples on Trump while turning a blind eye to your own. There are idiots out there on both sides. You don't have politicize it by trying to hang misdeeds on the reps.

Reactions: 24 people

Obama had cop-killer, hate-speech groups to the WH. Dems began beating suspected Trump supporters at the polls. They've rioted since the elections.

You want to hang bad apples on Trump while turning a blind eye to your own. There are idiots out there on both sides. You don't have politicize it by trying to hang misdeeds on the reps.

Pour a cup of coffee and have a little of that, OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 2 people
Americans for a Better Way group seems like a tolerant group, but according to some around here Trump has done nothing to encourage this. It's strange how he is the only candidate that these hate peddlers glommed onto.

Mosques get hate mail in California, CAIR says - CNN.com

since we like to paint with broad brushes on the VN.

I saw this on the local news. One lady had a scarf pulled. One person had a nasty note left on their vehicle. One mosque got a reprehensible letter.

Im not sure how they can survive against such incredible violence.

Both of them are bogus, better?

If I knew which "both" to which you were referring, maybe. This seems to be a fairly well covered story with police reports, Facebook posts from the entities which has been reported by numerous different sources.

So, you just refuse to believe it's true?

If I knew which "both" to which you were referring, maybe. This seems to be a fairly well covered story with police reports, Facebook posts from the entities which has been reported by numerous different sources.

So, you just refuse to believe it's true?

CAIR is a domestic terrorist group and your sources are far from legitimate, just look at the polls and the results.😂

Not quite OC. There has always been the element in the liberal constituency that protests sometimes violently. I don't agree with or ignore those people but they are usually protesting some real or perceived social injustice. The difference is that the groups that have chosen to rally around Trump are simply looking to peddle hate. The KKK and its ilk had been essentially silenced since the 80s feel that they now have one of their own in the White House. Trump denounced them the other day, but gleefully goaded them on during the election process. He's created this monster and now he's going to have to deal with it.

What? When did this happen?

His position on a Muslim registry?

His belief that he could not get a fair trial because judge was Mexican.

His attack on Ghazala Kahn.

His refusal to condemn an endorsement by David Duke. He eventually did and blamed his first refusal on a lousy ear piece. Just more bs.

giphy.gif

His position on a Muslim registry?

His belief that he could not get a fair trial because judge was Mexican.

His attack on Ghazala Kahn.

His refusal to condemn an endorsement by David Duke. He eventually did and blamed his first refusal on a lousy ear piece. Just more bs.

These are " goading" of the racist idiots?

Has your lithium prescription expired?

VN Store

Back