Fidel Castro Dead at 90

"I find capitalism repugnant... It is filthy. It is gross, it is alienating... because it causes war, hypocrisy and competition." - Fidel Castro

One of the biggest idiots in modern human history. Miami should be a happy place today.

Reactions: 1 person
well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Reactions: 4 people
What bad timing for Colin Kaepernick who just praised Castro in a Miami teleconference this week.

49ers play at Miami tomorrow.

Reactions: 2 people
It's his brother Raul - he is 85

And he's pretty much been running the country since 2006.

I'd be willing to bet you'll see additional reforms and rapprochement with the US taking place pretty soon. More than you have already. Cuba is primed to make a lot of money being where it is located and Raul isn't serving past 2018. He won't ever have the legacy of his brother, but I can see him gradually slipping the country back towards somewhat of a capitalist system. Perhaps something along the lines of what the Chinese have.

What bad timing for Colin Kaepernick who just praised Castro in a Miami teleconference this week.

49ers play at Miami tomorrow.

Wow if you didn't think this guy was a joke before him saying that, you have got to wonder now. Keeper nick will be remembered as the biggest joke in the modern football era.

On top of that, glad to see Castro finally bit the big one. Good riddance to a cigar smoking tyrant.

Dang, Trump isn't even President yet and already he's gotten Kanye West to stop touring and Castro to die.

What other surprises are in store for the first 100 days?

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back