Recount 2016

VolnJC

So libs are trying to raise 2.5 million to force a recount in WI MI and PA ? Because they believe Russians hacked voting machines? I thought Dems didn't believe in voter fraud ?

Reactions: 8 people
If it helps the crybaby liberals then voter fraud absolutely exists. Ktk said it doesnt happen. He probably thinks it does now. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites.

Reactions: 3 people
So libs are trying to raise 2.5 million to force a recount in WI MI and PA ? Because they believe Russians hacked voting machines? I thought Dems didn't believe in voter fraud ?

I thought this was Stein, not Clinton.

Has anyone been able to explain WHY the Russians would rig the election for Trump? Clinton was going to be four more years if Obama, meaning four more years of Russia doing whatever it wants while we make very vague and polite overtures. Plus she's got so many skeletons she'd be the perfect president to bribe.

This is the logic on the left. They really think the Russians could and would do this. But suggest there is voter fraud here and they go berserk because it just doesn't exist.

Reactions: 2 people
Has anyone been able to explain WHY the Russians would rig the election for Trump? Clinton was going to be four more years if Obama, meaning four more years of Russia doing whatever it wants while we make very vague and polite overtures. Plus she's got so many skeletons she'd be the perfect president to bribe.

This is the logic on the left. They really think the Russians could and would do this. But suggest there is voter fraud here and they go berserk because it just doesn't exist.

The Russians always preferred Trump. Easily manipulated. Not terribly Bright. And I'll bet they have ever please type of dirt on him, to be used at the right time.

Reactions: 4 people
The Russians always preferred Trump. Easily manipulated. Not terribly Bright. And I'll bet they have ever please type of dirt on him, to be used at the right time.

Happy Thanksgiving LG. Always grateful for the opportunity to help libs showing Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD).

Diagnosis:

...A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, and display other cognitive failure symptoms within a short period of time.

Treatment:

The only known effective treatment for being TARDed is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality.

OK...Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won Trump won ...

Reactions: 4 people

And why do you think the Russians preferred Trump? Actually you stated it as a fact. Where is your data, and don't quote some liberal bull crap article, actual facts would be nice.

Reactions: 1 person

If they hacked Hillarys server as the left claims then they have all the dirt they could want on her.

Wasn't something like FIVE foreign hacks of HiLIARly's server? No telling hiw far they got following the web pathways, addresses, and whatnot.

She should still be charged with abject unforgivable stupid arrogance if nothing else.

That's your opinion, you also said he'd never win either.

And I have the balls to admit that I was wrong.

Doesn't bode any better for the country. We've been further ****ed since the nominations. You're gloating about being right, but that's exactly what's wrong with 90% of our electorate. It's about picking a side and being right. Let's brush aside the fact that he's already backtracking, and the central point of his campaign is entirely beyond the realm of possibility.

**** it. He won. You were right. Good for you. Lol.

Oh, LG. This is why I love your posts. You toss crap out here like this hoping it will stick.

Can you point to the evidence of the Russians preferring Trump? Or is it just because MSNBC told you?

And he's easily manipulated? Since when?

Not terribly bright... Graduate from Pennsylvania and Wharton. Built a billion dollar enterprise. Got elected President of the United States. Had almost free campaigning from the major media outlets from the time he declared to the night of the election. But he's not too bright? Give me a break.

And I'd be surprised if the Russians didn't have dirt on most major figures in the United States.

I thought I'd seen the only turkey on Thanksgiving. But then I encounter your post.

Reactions: 6 people
And I have the balls to admit that I was wrong.

Doesn't bode any better for the country. We've been further ****ed since the nominations. You're gloating about being right, but that's exactly what's wrong with 90% of our electorate. It's about picking a side and being right. Let's brush aside the fact that he's already backtracking, and the central point of his campaign is entirely beyond the realm of possibility.

**** it. He won. You were right. Good for you. Lol.

That's right buddy, I called it from the get go and all of you never trumpers are gonna hear it for the next eight ****ing years, enjoy your crow Nostradamus. Trump wasn't elected because of a letter next to his name, he was elected on his agenda and you're fortunate enough to be a part of it, so sit back and enjoy the benefits of a pro growth administration with our nations security at the forefront. And fwiw he hasn't backtracked on shlt, that's being reported by the same liberal outlets who like you assured a Hilary victory.

Reactions: 6 people
That's right buddy, I called it from the get go and all of you never trumpers are gonna hear it for the next eight ****ing years, enjoy your crow Nostradamus. Trump wasn't elected because of a letter next to his name, he was elected on his agenda and you're fortunate enough to be a part of it, so sit back and enjoy the benefits of a pro growth administration with our nations security at the forefront. And fwiw he hasn't backtracked on shlt, that's being reported by the same liberal outlets who like you assured a Hilary victory.

Hear what? Gloating?

That's great for the divisive issues in this country. Gloating. Our president is a twitter troll. Congratu-****ing-lations.

Reactions: 3 people
He, and the world's businesses are already benefitting fromTrump's win. The amount of investing and rise in the markets is a visceral demonstration of the confidence in the future his election brought.

By the way I really really don't like these pestiferous pop up ads for MacDonalds. I'm doing my own little boycotting them because of it. I will not take my family there as long as these things are here..Pass it on if it bothers you too.

Last edited:
Oh, LG. This is why I love your posts. You toss crap out here like this hoping it will stick.

Can you point to the evidence of the Russians preferring Trump? Or is it just because MSNBC told you?

And he's easily manipulated? Since when?

Not terribly bright... Graduate from Pennsylvania and Wharton. Built a billion dollar enterprise. Got elected President of the United States. Had almost free campaigning from the major media outlets from the time he declared to the night of the election. But he's not too bright? Give me a break.

And I'd be surprised if the Russians didn't have dirt on most major figures in the United States.

I thought I'd seen the only turkey on Thanksgiving. But then I encounter your post.

Come off it. You're chasing the scent of a dead carcass because it's easy. Go after LG's silly rants. Yeah, he's spouting stupid ****, but why not call the nonsense being spewed from the good ol boys club on here? I know you're too smart to not see it. Why are you so lazy as to crucify the most inane liberal posters? Do you fear disagreeing with your buddies? Do you fear being disliked by the flock to which you subscribe?

The man represents nothing a free thinker should value. As much as i disagree with Obama, this cannot ve the right move. ******mit, GV. I know you have a problem with our executive situation. The past 8 years didn't muffle you. Why start now?

The man represents nothing a free thinker should value. As much as i disagree with Obama, this cannot ve the right move. ******mit, GV. I know you have a problem with our executive situation. The past 8 years didn't muffle you. Why start now?

I'll give you the same answer I've given since election day...

I'll give the man a chance.

He wasn't my candidate by any means. And I didn't vote for him. I would certainly hope he gets some of the things done he likes to talk about and clean up Washington. But by and large, you are correct none of the four major candidates this year were worth a hootie darn. However, I'll give him a fair shot.

However, the meltdown of Chernobyl proportions by his opposition is just too much to pass up. Each and every little thing, regardless of how petty it truly is, is being scrutinized and whined about. And now insulting the man's intelligence? Get real.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back