PizzaGate

Hayezb

Vols to the Wall
Anybody else been following this? I know this is a "conspiracy theory" but as the days go by more and more things pop up making this seem somewhat credible.

And yes, this also involves Trump ( I'm not happy to say that ) but focuses on the Podesta brothers and Clintons mainly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/

If ANY of this even remotely turns out to be true and the reports about the NYPD discovering this are true from a while back it's time to burn this ****er down.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo[/youtube]

Last edited:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8YdSvyp89E[/youtube]

Here's one video that tries to explain some of it and it'll be better than me trying to recap. Look, I can agree that this sounds crazy and some of it is far fetched but some of it is just down right creepy.

Reactions: 2 people
Care to give a synopsis?

I'll try to give a summary, but it's pretty in depth. In Podesta's emails, posted to wikileaks, there's strange conversations where food is brought up in weird ways. Someone (possibly with an FBI background) on reddit posted that it sounded like code words a pedophile ring would use.

The reddit community used the code words along with Podesta's contacts and found one of his close friends owns Comet Ping Pong Pizza. This establishment had some inappropriate artwork for a family establishment, and a really creepy video surfaced of a show that was held there.

Then the reddit community and a forum called 4chan started digging into the social media of the people that were associated with Comet Ping Pong and the lady that does "spirit cooking", and they found really creepy stuff in those people's profiles. Then the ball really got rolling with redditors digging and connecting dots.

Last edited:
Probably because the whole thing sounds like something Alex Jones thought up.

Even the left loving website Snopes claims the emails between Marina and John about attending a "spirit cooking" dinner are true... but they claim it's exaggerated because:

1.) Marina said it wasn't a "sprit cooking" dinner, even tho she said it in the email. They were just being "funny".

2.) It's not actually satanic. It just involves pig blood and human semen and satanic symbols.

How the hell is this guy working for our administration?

So remarkably stupid that thread should be locked and OP banned, imo.

1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c32234ee5bb427d7803.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
So remarkably stupid that thread should be locked and OP banned, imo.

1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c32234ee5bb427d7803.jpg

I encourage you to read the link posted above to a written breakdown. It might not be a huge pedophile ring, but you can not tell me that the people mentioned in that article and happen to lead this country are into some weird ****.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Seriously?

A pizza place with ping pong tables and so its called ping pong pizza. Across the street from some other joint.

And so therefore there's a pedophilia ring for 70 year olds running the government. And no one has stumbled on to it until now.

And you are getting it from a blog.

I just can't even .... I mean, this makes the 9/11 truthers look stable and sane.

Reactions: 6 people
Seriously?

A pizza place with ping pong tables and so its called ping pong pizza. Across the street from some other joint.

And so therefore there's a pedophilia ring for 70 year olds running the government. And no one has stumbled on to it until now.

I just can't even .... I mean, this makes the 9/11 truthers look stable and sane.

Aren't you a lawyer or something? Wouldn't you want to actually read the evidence before making a conclusion?

Seriously?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Just one comment that might amount to both a defense and, at the same time, a criticism of LG. I understand that this pizzagate thing originated from Wikileaks, which is largely responsible for the failure of the Democrat party in the current election. For that reason, I can somewhat understand his reluctance to acknowledge that pizzagate has any credibility whatsoever. However, if pizzagete has any truth to it at all (and maybe it doesn't), I suspect the implications will go far beyond a simple Democrat/Republican distinction, and in fact well beyond the borders of the USA. It would be foolish to view this potential scandal through any kind of partisan lense.

It's not just his party. Podesta has been acquaintances with Dennis Hastert for 50 years according to his emails. Hastert is currently serving 18 months in prison for molesting 4 little boys.

Very true.

This isn't about Democrats vs Republicans for me, this is about the people running this country being into some seriously scary hobbies.

John Podesta has paintings from this lady in his office and house. He's an open admirer of her work:

biljana2.jpg

biljana.png

These are not the type of people that should be leading anything.

VN Store

Back