President Trump's 'Thank You America' Tour

Will be interesting to see what he does with this.

Hopefully, his team have him prepped to be somewhat statesmanlike. I do worry, however, that this is motivated by the need to continue to feed his massive ego, and to do that and get those crowds pumped the way he likes, he'll need to make and reinforce a lot of his least temperate comments over the course of the last 18 months.

Like Obama said the other day, campaign rhetoric is one thing, but when you win, you have to come to grips with the fact that everything you say will be parsed and meaning gleaned like never before, and so you have to be very careful with your wording, etc.

Reactions: 4 people
you're such a sheep. obama's ego is as massive plus he hates America. if i'm going to have a president with an ego, i'd rather him put America first than to demonize it.

Reactions: 14 people
Will be interesting to see what he does with this.

Hopefully, his team have him prepped to be somewhat statesmanlike. I do worry, however, that this is motivated by the need to continue to feed his massive ego, and to do that and get those crowds pumped the way he likes, he'll need to make and reinforce a lot of his least temperate comments over the course of the last 18 months.

Like Obama said the other day, campaign rhetoric is one thing, but when you win, you have to come to grips with the fact that everything you say will be parsed and meaning gleaned like never before, and so you have to be very careful with your wording, etc.

Maybe Obama should have took his own advice.

Reactions: 4 people
And the secret service just said "awww sh*t."

There was an article about Melania taking Barron out for lunch the other day with pictures of the USSS trying to get her through Manhattan's crowded streets. You could see the look of "this ain't gonna be easy" on their faces.

There was an article about Melania taking Barron out for lunch the other day with pictures of the USSS trying to get her through Manhattan's crowded streets. You could see the look of "this ain't gonna be easy" on their faces.

One wonders of they are going to be OK with reducing their lifestyles to what's coming.

One wonders of they are going to be OK with reducing their lifestyles to what's coming.

I honestly think that's a question every POTUS and VPOTUS and their families have to answer when they get elected to office. But you are correct it's going to be even more of a culture shock to the Trumps given they have never been around politics. I'm sure Mister Trump has security and knows a bit of what he's getting into, however, probably never at this level.

As to being "okay" with reducing the lifestyles, I doubt it will be a problem.

Which is?

I would like to see all this squashed. Liberal rioters aren't going out to the country to burn and destroy, it would be met with force. They only tear up the urban centers in which they live...which is beyond stupid.

Hopefully the rioters will listen to reason and get over the butt hurt of their candidate losing the election and move on.

Did you see all the conservative country folks rioting when Obama won twice? Of course not. Stupid is as stupid does. I would like for the .government to refuse to replace or repair anything damaged in these riots
Wanna tear up your hood? Cool
Let's leave it tore up
Reminder not to be stupid again.

Reactions: 1 person
I would like to see all this squashed. Liberal rioters aren't going out to the country to burn and destroy, it would be met with force. They only tear up the urban centers in which they live...which is beyond stupid.

Hopefully the rioters will listen to reason and get over the butt hurt of their candidate losing the election and move on.

Did you see all the conservative country folks rioting when Obama won twice? Of course not. Stupid is as stupid does. I would like for the .government to refuse to replace or repair anything damaged in these riots
Wanna tear up your hood? Cool
Let's leave it tore up
Reminder not to be stupid again.

They haven't rioted. They are protesting. Conservatives also protested when Obama was elected.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back