Chelsea Clinton Being Groomed To Run For Congress

Franklin Pierce

While some pundits are declaring the Clinton political dynasty dead, sources tell us that it is far from over. Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for the New York seat held by Rep. Nita Lowey.

Chelsea could run for the seat in NYC’s 17th Congressional District once Lowey, a 79-year-old respected career politician with nearly 30 years in office, decides to retire, we have exclusively learned.

Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for Congress | New York Post

They have to offer something to all those that poured millions and millions into the CF expecting many favors when she was elected. I don't even think it's fair to call it a rumor, they will 100% get her into politics.

Reactions: 2 people
Chuck Shumer's seat. Bill gonna meet him in an airplane somewhere "by chance" to convince him to retire or "retire".

The clinton's are herpes. Obama's are too. We ain't done with them either.

Moochelle 2020. Book it.

Reactions: 1 person
Chuck Shumer's seat. Bill gonna meet him in an airplane somewhere "by chance" to convince him to retire or "retire".

The clinton's are herpes. Obama's are too. We ain't done with them either.

Moochelle 2020. Book it.

Not Schumer, he's probably going to be the Senate minority leader. A scandal will hit Gillibrand sometime late next year or early 18 forcing her to drop out, allowing Chelsea to run for the Senate.

The House is beneath the Clintons.

Not Schumer, he's probably going to be the Senate minority leader. A scandal will hit Gillibrand sometime late next year or early 18 forcing her to drop out, allowing Chelsea to run for the Senate.

The House is beneath the Clintons.
Yeah that is probably a more likely scenario.

I guess Hillary Clinton being booted out by the worst presidential candidate of all time doesn't make it clear enough. WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE CLINTONS!!!!!!!

I guess Hillary Clinton being booted out by the worst presidential candidate of all time doesn't make it clear enough. WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE CLINTONS!!!!!!!

They thought Chelsea was next in the line of succession after her mother.

I can envision a time in the future when Chelsea and Ivanka get into a fight, and Chelsea rips every shred of clothing off Ivanka.

If you guys could work on that, I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: 4 people
a rock named clinton could win a seat in NY. the problem for her is the clinton foundation will closed down within 2 years. there's no reason for it now.

Reactions: 2 people
Derp

C70nn9GVQAAbyGp

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back