CalExit? Cali wants to secede

Democrats cannot have that. They will lose EVERY national election without California love.

Reactions: 12 people
What is the over/under on number of years before there's a #Calenter when they realize they ****ed up?

Let them go. Without them and their 55 electoral votes this election is a 59- 20 beat down. California is the only reason this game made it to the 4th quarter.

Reactions: 3 people
Remember all that "threat to democracy" stuff about Trump? These voters don't get their way in an election and threaten to leave rather than deal with the democratically decided outcome. Ironic.

Reactions: 2 people
Build the wall at the Mexican border and get the aggregate from digging a moat around CA. That's a shovel ready project I could get behind.

Reactions: 3 people
Remember all that "threat to democracy" stuff about Trump? These voters don't get their way in an election and threaten to leave rather than deal with the democratically decided outcome. Ironic.

There was HUGE criticism armed and ready to go should Trump have had to protest the results... and here we are now, where they're doing what they had pre-planned to roast Trump for.

Another thought: we could always remove all government from California, including military and police officers, then allow all the displaced Native American tribes to return.

Reactions: 1 person
Chocked full of kooks

giphy.gif

This will not pass, and any idiot who wants to severe ties with this country, left or right, is an enemy of mine.

That being said, if California were to actually leave, you casual "buh-byers" would be in a fetal position for weeks. Your paychecks would tank, and since your wallets are apparently the only things that matter to you, you'd definitely change your tune quick.

Reactions: 4 people
This will not pass, and any idiot who wants to severe ties with this country, left or right, is an enemy of mine.

That being said, if California were to actually leave, you casual "buh-byers" would be in a fetal position for weeks. Your paychecks would tank, and since your wallets are apparently the only things that matter to you, you'd definitely change your tune quick.

OK chief.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back