Privileged Petulant Protesters

SamRebel35

Reactions: 10 people
Berkeley protesters form human chain to stop white students from getting to class - Washington Times

The malnourished tribes in remote African villages who have to walk 5 miles to a well with a rusty bucket every day for water probably feel really sorry for the trans and people of color on Berkley's campus. We get so wrapped up in the white privilege narrative that we never stop to realize how whiney and privileged you sound when you're bi*ching about trivial bulls*it in AMERICA.

Let's get rid of the 1st amendment as long as the 2nd amendment isn't touched and you can keep your 100 guns! (sarcasm)

People should listen if some people are claiming they don't have the same access to society's resources as the majority.

Let's get rid of the 1st amendment as long as the 2nd amendment isn't touched and you can keep your 100 guns! (sarcasm)

I missed where he mentioned getting rid of any amendment.

Having the right to free speech doesn't provide you with the right not to be mocked for it.

Reactions: 5 people

They have the right to act immature and ignorant and I have the right to call them dumbasses.

You've managed to use sarcasm to defend a failing health care system and spoiled collegiate kids this morning.

You're not a victim and neither are they.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
People should listen if some people are claiming they don't have the same access to society's resources as the majority.

When the things they are claiming they don't have equal access to is a made up fairytale segregated "safe space", we should absolutely stop listening and start ridiculing.

Reactions: 12 people
How is creating safe spaces segregated by race and gender a progressive idea? 2016 Berkeley sounds like 1953 Mississippi.

Reactions: 6 people
can someone point out the barriers that the modern day black student is having to overcome, besides studying? is it because some police killed some black thugs? or do they feel they're owed a free pass in life.

sadly people like MT and bamerprof would be completely in agreement with these neo-marxist kids.

Reactions: 3 people
I think the saddest part is the White people who actually listened to those morons. Then again those are all future liberals so it comes as no surprise that they start practicing capitulation and being cuckolds early on.

Reactions: 9 people
This clown show of a "protest" over nothing important in life is what they do.

How to act like a daily butthole in society would be their theme.

Reactions: 5 people
They have the right to act immature and ignorant and I have the right to call them dumbasses.

You've managed to use sarcasm to defend a failing health care system and spoiled collegiate kids this morning.

You're not a victim and neither are they.

if they don't spread this myth how the hell do you expect them to get elected?

I find this type of thinking to be mysterious:

"The demonstrators were*caught on video*blocking Berkeley’s Sather Gate, holding large banners advocating the creation of physical spaces segregated by race and gender identity, including one that read “Fight 4 Spaces of Color.”

When white democrats in the 60s and 70s want to keep segregation alive, it was bad. When black and trans liberals want segregation, it is good. Or is it still bad? The situational ethics/morality on display is confusing.

Reactions: 7 people

"The demonstrators were*caught on video*blocking Berkeley’s Sather Gate, holding large banners advocating the creation of physical spaces segregated by race and gender identity, including one that read “Fight 4 Spaces of Color.”

When white democrats in the 60s and 70s want to keep segregation alive, it was bad. When black and trans liberals want segregation, it is good. Or is it still bad? The situational ethics/morality on display is confusing.

I quit trying to understand and just started hating everyone and discriminating against humans in general. Life is so much happier.

Reactions: 9 people
I quit trying to understand and just started hating everyone and discriminating against humans in general. Life is so much happier.

It's a good policy. Hermitism in Wyoming or Alaska has a lot of appeal.

Reactions: 1 person

they have to fight perceived racism with real racism. I love how they use other events that they have no association with as justification; yet all they are calling for is "safe spaces" aka No Whites, for themselves.

Reactions: 2 people
image.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Your first amendment rights end where your actions infringe, impose or prohibit others from exercising their rights. To block, obstruct or prevent in any manner to not allow someone to carry on with their normal course of activities was not the intent of the 1A. These types of actions should be broken up with overwhelming force and participants prosecuted for violation of others constitutional rights.

Reactions: 2 people
There's no such thing as white privilege.

Being responsible for your life isn't a problem vilehe, it's how everyone should be. The worst are the white-guilt people, to which there are many on here, who go along with this narrative. "White privilege" comes about so dumbass people can point and say white people ae handed everything so now I need to be handed everything. It's the liberal way, fight perceived injustice with real injustice in the name of faux equality. Hell, its their slogan.

These safe spaces are the most rearded idea. Utterly retarded. This is why liberals are the most racist people in this country. This is what an "Education" is now?

Who agrees with these retarded students?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back