Who Has Already Voted?

VolnJC

Wifey and I went today...I was surprised that the wine in grocery stores question was on the ballot again...I thought that was already voted on and passed last year. Probably 30 people in front of us...longest I've ever had to wait to vote early.

CvVXP5DWYAA5bmk.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Early voted Wednesday. Big turnout already according to some friends that work there.

Early voted Wednesday. Big turnout already according to some friends that work there.

I was going to ask the election administrator about turnout but he was trying his best to help an elderly woman who apparently came off the roll for not voting in a number of years.

I voted for the first time yesterday. Hoping to get in a few more times before it's all said and done.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm still not sure what I will do. So I guess that makes me undecided? I can make a valid argument for Clinton, Trump, or staying home.

I'm still not sure what I will do. So I guess that makes me undecided? I can make a valid argument for Clinton, Trump, or staying home.

What's the valid argument for Clinton? You're in favor of deceit, rampant corruption, globalism, open borders, and foreign wars?

Reactions: 3 people

Think about who will be nominated for vacant Supreme Court seats. That's my 2nd criteria behind believing aborting the life of a late term child is cold blooded murder, which HiLIARly advocates.

Wifey and I went today...I was surprised that the wine in grocery stores question was on the ballot again...I thought that was already voted on and passed last year. Probably 30 people in front of us...longest I've ever had to wait to vote early.

CvVXP5DWYAA5bmk.jpg

Ahh Tennessee..I remember the days when you couldn't get a drink at the airport! lol.

I vote on Monday. Gonna research whats up to vote on tomorrow..definitely going pro marijuana :rock: :devilsmoke:

VN Store

Back