Trump May Lose Georgia

MT LeConte

I drive people in a three county area to register to vote. I will be driving people to early voting. I will be very busy election day. I may even stop by the graveyard and dig up a few Democrats.

I get to talk with a lot of people around government offices. One thing I'm finding out is there is not much real enthusiasm among Republicans for Trump. Most act like they would rather have a prostate exam than vote for him. I've even talked to a few who claim they will leave the top of the ballot blank. The other side is much more enthusiastic. I think the Democratic turnout is going to be high and they are not going to throw away their vote a third party.

Georgia is going to be very close.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: 7 people
I drive people in a three county area to register to vote. I will be driving people to early voting. I will be very busy election day. I may even stop by the graveyard and dig up a few Democrats.

I get to talk with a lot of people around government offices. One thing I'm finding out is there is not much real enthusiasm among Republicans for Trump. Most act like they would rather have a prostate exam than vote for him. I've even talked to a few who claim they will leave the top of the ballot blank. The other side is much more enthusiastic. I think the Democratic turnout is going to be high and they are not going to throw away their vote a third party.

Just my opinion.

My guess is that if you have to be picked and driven to register to vote you tend to be a Democarat.

Reactions: 17 people

Just my opinion.
Government employees notoriously vote Democratic.

Reactions: 2 people

Just my opinion.

Do these conversations occur while you're standing in line for your government cheese?

Just my opinion.

Well, Obama just lost the Philippines.

Even Trump can't trump that.

Just my opinion.

Don't forget to dig up JFK & LBJ on the way.

Reactions: 1 person

Just my opinion.

Doesn't that say a lot about the character of the democrats.... republicans are not thrilled about voting for a bad candidate in trump while democrats don't care how horrible of a candidate Hillary is.

Reactions: 3 people
Doesn't that say a lot about the character of the democrats.... republicans are not thrilled about voting for a bad candidate in trump while democrats don't care how horrible of a candidate Hillary is.

A candidate who worked with the media and dnc to rig the outcome in her favor. Hillary took a huge dump on Bernie and his supporters.

No self respect. They have fallen in line like good little leftists.

Just my opinion.

I will be interested in how closely the state by state results match the polls. Some of them just don't seem to fit. Clinton with a shot at places like GA, UT, and AZ... and TX??

The amazing thing is, imo, Trump is quite literally the only person the R's could've nominated that she beats. I bet if they had dusted off Romneybot 3000 he'd have won. Hell if Sanders isn't screwed over by the DNC and White House she doesn't even win the nomination.

Ok so she probably beats the dopes like Fiorina and Carson too but surely no one took those candidacies seriously.

Reactions: 1 person

If you don't think there will be people on both sides of the left-right spectrum nauseated as they pick the lesser of two evils you are incredibly mistaken.

Reactions: 3 people
A candidate who worked with the media and dnc to rig the outcome in her favor. Hillary took a huge dump on Bernie and his supporters.

No self respect. They have fallen in line like good little leftists.

Makes sense that Bernie supporters acquired his traits.

Says who? I know plenty of liberals who are just as pissed as ever about Hillary.

But, much like Republicans who think Trump is a disaster, they're sucking it up and going with the candidate closest to them idealogically who will select a judge to the Supreme Court on their own side of the political spectrum.

Just my opinion.

About a 6 point Trump advantage now with Hillary only at 40%.

Same difference as Hillary has nationally on Trump.

Just my opinion.

Lol. Just goes to show how irresponsible and desperate most democrats are.

Just my opinion.

Who pays you to drive these people to register and to vote?

VN Store

Back