Anyone Watching Trump and Clinton at the Catholic Event?

volinbham

VN GURU
Sorry I don't know what it's called.

Trump is speaking and he went from great jokes (roast like) including shots at Hillary to cringe worthy attacks cloaked as jokes.

Typical Trump - doing great then keeps talking.

Will be interesting to see what Hillary says.

Reactions: 1 person
I went from thinking it was really funny to being really uncomfortable. The guys behind him looked like they wanted to crawl out of their skin.

These are terrible speeches for this type event.

Just get up there, be gracious and make fun of yourself.

They are both classless. And both part of the same mindless power hungry political class.

Neither one are great people but I rather take my chances with a hot head than a crooked liar who believes in killing new born babies. Sorry.

Reactions: 3 people
Hillary displaying the pandering she's famous for - tell 'em what they want to hear.

Wonder why she didn't crack some jokes about her campaign staff's view on Catholics

Reactions: 2 people
Did they really get booed?

Yep... Both of them had jokes that got crickets and a joke or two that went too far. I heard boos for both, and Trump really got killed after one particularly bad joke.

That both candidates were unwilling or incapable of engaging in self-deprecating humor is very telling in regard to character. Not that we weren't already aware, simply further verification of their suckage.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back