Trump Supporters Claim to be for Self Accountability

ClearwaterVol

And yet they support a candidate who is always seeking to blame others for his problems. He's nothing but excuses and he has an almost pathological need to respond to every insult hurled his way. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor and caution is preferable to rash bravery. It's a lesson our president should know and, IMO, it's what makes trump a scary choice for president.

Reactions: 13 people
Oh but Hillary isn't scary...

Trump might defend himself, but if you question or challenge Hillary her cronies will pervert and leverage Peace negotiations to have you shut down. Despicable

Reactions: 3 people
Trump doesn't have a legion of "reporters" to respond on his behalf - to deflect and attack

The relationship she and her party has the the media is scary

Reactions: 1 person
Clearwater may have a point.

Clinton doesn't care about the country, neither do her supporters.

Clinton doesn't believe in personal accountability, neither do her supporters.

Clinton doesn't believe in national security, neither do her supporters.

Clinton doesn't believe in real equality, neither do her supporters.

Clinton believes in mass corruption, so do her supporters.

Clinton believes in torturing and killing Ambassadors and killing US personnel, so do her supporters.

Clinton is racist and sexist, so are her supporters.

Clinton doesn't hold press conferences, doesn't answer questions, uses the media to deceive and that allows her to avoid any scrutiny, her supporters eat it up like good little sheep.

Clinton is a worthless ****, so are her supporters.

Clinton supporters are more in line with their candidate than Trump supporters are with him. Bravo Clearwater.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
Clearwater may have a point.

Clinton doesn't care about the country, neither do her supporters.

Clinton doesn't believe in personal accountability, neither do her supporters.

Clinton doesn't believe in national security, neither do her supporters.

Clinton doesn't believe in real equality, neither do her supporters.

Ckintim believes in mass corruption, so do her supporters.

Clinton believes in torturing and killing Ambassadors and killing US personnel, so do her supporters.

Clinton is racist and sexist, so are her supporters.

Clinton supporters are more in line with their candidate than Trump supporters are with him. Bravo Clearwater.

Clinton has few supporters, she'll win because you guys nominated a circus clown as her opponent. It's time to look in the mirror and come to grips with that reality.

The deflection and blame from this single point of truth would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Every time your ilk whines about the media or parrot that it's "rigged", you are regressing from recovery.

Reactions: 11 people
Clinton has few supporters, she'll win because you guys nominated a circus clown as her opponent. It's time to look in the mirror and come to grips with that reality.

The deflection and blame from this single point of truth would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

Every time your ilk whines about the media or parrot that it's "rigged", you are regressing from recovery.

You guys? I didn't vote for that dumbass.

To think the media doesn't support Clinton and they don't help her out is one if the most ignorant stances you can take. You're a good little sheep.

And yet they support a candidate who is always seeking to blame others for his problems. He's nothing but excuses and he has an almost pathological need to respond to every insult hurled his way. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor and caution is preferable to rash bravery. It's a lesson our president should know and, IMO, it's what makes trump a scary choice for president.

I agree that he needs to stop reacting but it's much scarier to have a president who through her actions and words helps to cause racial,gender,and class division... Also someone that has shown she will do anything legal or illegal to get and stay in power. I, also find the actions of the media much more scarier than what trump has done.

Reactions: 2 people

I am not voting for trump or Hillary but the media would have propoganda any of the other candidates to death as well.

clearwaterbamer is a sheep, quite true.

You're cute with your little insult nicknames. I do question why I would have "bamer" in my name though.

The sheep stuff is about stupid. It's the conspiracy theorists big comeback. And quite simply one of the dumbest comebacks out there. Because I don't believe the election is rigged I'm a sheep. There is zero evidence that indicates there is wide spread fraud in our elections and there is even less to indicate that one side is more guilty of fraud than the other.

As far as the media being biased? The media bias is a reflection of the populace. Trump gets crucified by the media because he is constantly saying stupid stuff. If he'd reign in the stupidity he would find his treatment much more fair, but when he perceives a slight from a member of the media he responds with a flurry of insults directed at that media member. He gets made fun of on SNL and he goes on the attack. Do you think that will make future skits better or worse for him?

Truth be told, for the most part it doesn't matter who the president is because it doesn't usually affect my life, but my fear is that Trump will have us in wars around the globe because he can't allow somebody to insult him without responding. I don't particularly care that the Supreme Leader in Iran call our president a tyrant. I don't particularly care that they constantly try to provoke us into war. I don't want a war unless it is absolutely necessary. My fear is that Trump, though he won't particularly affect my life, will get people needlessly killed.

Reactions: 6 people
There should be great concern as Democracy itself is under attack. The media is now a monopoly, controlled by a few liberals, and is no longer a watchdog of government. The media used to be driven by competition to sell newspapers but those days are long gone. With this power they can put anyone into office they choose. Then, they stonewall any attempt at congressional oversight and boom you have an oligarchy. Same as China. Another 8 years of this rule and the will of the people will be muted 100%. May decide we no longer need elections. People voting for them now will probably not protest.

I am really looking forward to paying more taxes and paying for someone's college the whole time that that I am being called greedy and mean...

I am really looking forward to paying more taxes and paying for someone's college the whole time that that I am being called greedy and mean...

I've paid the lowest tax rate in my history with Obama in office. He didn't do anything which made it so but I did.

You're cute with your little insult nicknames. I do question why I would have "bamer" in my name though.

The sheep stuff is about stupid. It's the conspiracy theorists big comeback. And quite simply one of the dumbest comebacks out there. Because I don't believe the election is rigged I'm a sheep. There is zero evidence that indicates there is wide spread fraud in our elections and there is even less to indicate that one side is more guilty of fraud than the other.

As far as the media being biased? The media bias is a reflection of the populace. Trump gets crucified by the media because he is constantly saying stupid stuff. If he'd reign in the stupidity he would find his treatment much more fair, but when he perceives a slight from a member of the media he responds with a flurry of insults directed at that media member. He gets made fun of on SNL and he goes on the attack. Do you think that will make future skits better or worse for him?

Truth be told, for the most part it doesn't matter who the president is because it doesn't usually affect my life, but my fear is that Trump will have us in wars around the globe because he can't allow somebody to insult him without responding. I don't particularly care that the Supreme Leader in Iran call our president a tyrant. I don't particularly care that they constantly try to provoke us into war. I don't want a war unless it is absolutely necessary. My fear is that Trump, though he won't particularly affect my life, will get people needlessly killed.

You were okay until the last two paragraphs of this post.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, that doesn't see the massive collusion between the media and the Clinton camp is blind or too stupid to realize what's going on. While it isn't a "rigged" system, it certainly isn't helping since the vast majority of Americans will believe what they are told. And let's be honest here, regardless of GOP candidate, the press would have done their best to slander, smear and destroy said candidate just because they had an (R) behind their name. Dirt would have been dug up, gaffs would have been played and they would have made certain only the bad parts made the news. You cannot even argue this point.

Secondly, I really hope you aren't thinking your last paragraph is logical. Who between the two candidates keeps clamoring about Russia and the threat (and mind you something Romney got put on blast for four years ago) they allegedly pose? Hillary and the DNC got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and it's a major embarrassment. So instead of owning up to the facts of the case, they deflect it into "Russia is BAD!" talk and try to whip up the base. And the media conveniently ignores the fact that primary was rigged beyond belief.

You're a smart guy, but you cannot even begin to be objective when it comes to this topic.

Trump answers and defends. Not well but he does.
Clinton doesn't answer allegations and deflects. Seems to be working for her.

Donald should try her tactic of putting on a crazy ass smile every time it's her turn to speak. She is one freaky lady.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys? I didn't vote for that dumbass.

To think the media doesn't support Clinton and they don't help her out is one if the most ignorant stances you can take. You're a good little sheep.

Oh No, I agree the media is biased towards her. But you can't blame the media for diarrhea that flows from his mouth. He's his own worst enemy.

And don't act like you're not on the trump train... :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 4 people
Trump answers and defends. Not well but he does.
Clinton doesn't answer allegations and deflects. Seems to be working for her.

Donald should try her tactic of putting on a crazy ass smile every time it's her turn to speak. She is one freaky lady.

She has had some dental work

You sound exactly like the Republicans freaking out before Obama was elected..

Guess crazy comes full circle.

VN Store

Back