UF Students more fragile than I thought

So when Commie Conte told me anout the growing progressive America, I thought he was being his usual idiotic, brainless self. I never thought he was serious.

Whats next, safe spaces for those who are offended by Santa?

Is this really real life now? I mean, has the liberalism really turned the American people into p*****s this badly? I mean I know Obama is a sissy but good grief. This is just, well I woukd say sad but its not even sad. Is there even a word for it?

Reactions: 4 people
I hope a bunch of them wear clown costumes and those fragile feeble minded morons go berserk.

Reactions: 1 person
So when Commie Conte told me anout the growing progressive America, I thought he was being his usual idiotic, brainless self. I never thought he was serious.

Is this really real life now? I mean, has the liberalism really turned the American people into p*****s this badly? I mean I know Obama is a sissy but good grief. This is just, well I woukd say sad but its not even sad. Is there even a word for it?

Yep. I work with a liberal who can't do yardwork because "it's too tough"...so his wife does it..:eek:lol: He also enjoys manly drinks like buttery nipples and appletini's. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
I hope a bunch of them wear clown costumes and those fragile feeble minded morons go berserk.

They're more likely to have a conniption fit if someone wears a kimono or a sombrero or somethin. Clown costumes are white European culture and therefore can't be appropriated 😂😂😂

To be fair, there are plenty of liberals who find this just as ridiculous as the most conservative of republicans.

It's not really an either or issue.

To be fair, there are plenty of liberals who find this just as ridiculous as the most conservative of republicans.

It's not really an either or issue.

no, but it's becoming the rule and not the exception. the children will eventually get jobs and that rule will continue to spread like the plague.

Reactions: 2 people
no, but it's becoming the rule and not the exception. the children will eventually get jobs and that rule will continue to spread like the plague.

Nah. College campuses will stay this way or get worse.

But the rest of the country will stay the same as ever and continue to care little if any.

Gender studies majors are only getting jobs on college campuses. And they're the ones most of this is coming from.

the-opera-picture.png

It's called the pusifacation of America folks. Testosterone will be a thing of the past very shortly.

Seeing some of these young guys coming to work in the steel mills these days makes me sad. It's quite pathetic on so many levels.

Reactions: 3 people
FSU called Harambe costumes cultural appropriation. still trying figure that one out.

Not only is the suggestion of it hypocritical coming from a university that uses a native American as their symbol but it's also incredibly racist to connect a gorilla with a minority group.

Funny story along those lines. Apparently, there has been an outbreak of clown sightings in Stillwater and on the OSU campus as of late. During one of the meetings we have, one of the Stillwater PD made a funny comment.

"Shoot one, train a hundred."

While not serious, it certainly would put an end to a lot of that nonsense.

Does any one have a good explanation why a Harambe costume is "cultural appropriation"?

Funny story along those lines. Apparently, there has been an outbreak of clown sightings in Stillwater and on the OSU campus as of late. During one of the meetings we have, one of the Stillwater PD made a funny comment.

"Shoot one, train a hundred."

While not serious, it certainly would put an end to a lot of that nonsense.

I'm surprised that the pranks some of these clown freaks pull hasn't already resulted in someone being shot.
Have you seen some of the YouTube videos that started the craze?

VN Store

Back