The Third Debate Thread

Just attacks from each candidate, they won't talk about the issues that face our country.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's funny that leading into this scorched earth finale ABC is showing It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and a Toy Story Halloween short. If you want to REALLY scare your kids let them watch tv past 9.

I'm sure I'll learn something new from one of the candidates with regard to their stance on the issues that are important to me.

It's 50/50 right now on whether I even watch it. Its going to just be so depressing.

You give up all rights to go overboard about Fox News if you don't watch it.

Admit it, you want to see the Fox moderated debate.

You give up all rights to go overboard about Fox News if you don't watch it.

Admit it, you want to see the Fox moderated debate.

What happens when Trump goes unchecked?

If for no other reason, Trump going ham with nothing to lose is worth the price of admission.

Remember the Alamo!

First page! Woooo

*sorry, game day thread hangover.

What happens when Trump goes unchecked?

If for no other reason, Trump going ham with nothing to lose is worth the price of admission.

Remember the Alamo!

If I were him...well, let me preface that by saying I wouldn't have done even a percent of the tarded crap he's done, but anyway...I'd sit back and let Fox have at her. Make my points clear and concise, don't allow myself to be provoked and spell out some serious policy issues that have been missing thus far.

The final debate is where it comes down to the undecided voters. It's been a clown show so far with no winner heads above the other in any of them. Now is the time to let Fox go after her on policy and the other items the other debates have ignored and for him to act "Presidential."

If I were him...well, let me preface that by saying I wouldn't have done even a percent of the tarded crap he's done, but anyway...I'd sit back and let Fox have at her. Make my points clear and concise, don't allow myself to be provoked and spell out some serious policy issues that have been missing thus far.

The final debate is where it comes down to the undecided voters. It's been a clown show so far with no winner heads above the other in any of them. Now is the time to let Fox go after her on policy and the other items the other debates have ignored and for him to act "Presidential."

I agree, this is the last stand to pick up undecideds. If he goes full Trump "Unshackled" he's cooked (although I think he's done already.)

What are the odds he can go 90 minutes without being baited into taking the low road?

I agree, this is the last stand to pick up undecideds. If he goes full Trump "Unshackled" he's cooked (although I think he's done already.)

What are the odds he can go 90 minutes without being baited into taking the low road?

I would say 50/50, but I think I'm setting the bar too high.

Again, it's going to depend greatly on the moderators and how/if they go after Hillary.

VN Store

Back