Clinton Foundation Pays Men Far More Than Women

VolnJC

So I guess with Hillary and Bill it's do as we say instead of do as we do?

Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:19 PM
> Subject: Fwd: Equal Pay - Foundation
> To: Tony Carrk <tony.carrk@gmail.com>, Robert Mook <robbymook@gmail.com>
>
>
> Guys - Given the story yesterday about pay equity at the State Department,
> I wanted to flag something that came out of our research on pay equity at
> the Foundation. There are huge discrepancies, and it wouldn't surprise me
> if they went here next. See a summary below from Karuna.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Karuna Seshasai <karuna.seshasai@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:14 PM
> Subject: Equal Pay - Foundation
> To: Ian Mandel <ian.mandel@gmail.com>
>
>
> Attached is the equal pay hit pulled from the Foundation book. Essentially
> here are the key take aways:
>
> 3 out of the 11 highest paid employees of the Foundation are women.
>
> Avg salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of
> the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)
>
> Median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary
> of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference)
>
>
> Chart and citations are on the attached doc. And I included the original
> 2013 990, where the #s come from.
>
>
>
>
>

Reactions: 2 people
Just following the lead of the Obama White House which has been paying men more than women for 7.5 years #equality

Reactions: 4 people
Hopefully after the election we can get back to our civil discourse and be rid of this copy and paste thread starting mafia.

That cheese grater to the taint irritation you Trumpers feel may clear up with Vagisil liberally applied to your lady parts. My advice is to start now and get ahead of the inflammation you guys are going to suffer for the next few weeks as your candidate continues with his feculent emesis clown show.

Reactions: 4 people
Hopefully after the election we can get back to our civil discourse and be rid of this copy and paste thread starting mafia.

That cheese grater to the taint irritation you Trumpers feel may clear up with Vagisil liberally applied to your lady parts. My advice is to start now and get ahead of the inflammation you guys are going to suffer for the next few weeks as your candidate continues with his feculent emesis clown show.

Nah I'll hang around and copy and paste if it irritates you guys

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not surprised. Men are more efficient than women....

you know what I think, and I'm not making excuses but I think it's because women tend to leave and re-enter the job market...so some of the difference could be tenure.

you know what I think, and I'm not making excuses but I think it's because women tend to leave and re-enter the job market...so some of the difference could be tenure.

I was hoping *blue font* wouldn't be needed. :)

But on a serious note, I agree. That and factor in the likelyhood of pregnancy. I'm sure the difference in pay is smaller in the higher age brackets.

Reactions: 2 people
Nah I'll hang around and copy and paste if it irritates you guys

Whatever floats your boat, frankly at this point - what you post is absolutely irrelevant. It's not even a matter of if trump will lose - it's by how much.

Reactions: 3 people

Any thoughts on the content?

Damn, I wish I had said that.

I worked in one place with "equal pay" it was a union factory that made TVs when I was in college...some of the laziest MFers I've ever worked with and every day there was some kind of blow up that called for a meeting with management and the union liason.

VN Store

Back