Democrat National Committee Bus Dumps HUMAN WASTE Onto ROAD

Franklin Pierce

A DNC bus emblazoned with Hillary Clinton insignia spewed raw sewage and human feces all over the road after the bus inexplicably stopped in front of an auto parts store and literally let it rip. A hazmat team soon declared the scene a bio hazard.

“I’m sitting here in my store, and I look out the window, and I see this RV turn up,” Mike Robins, manager of O’Reilly Autoparts, tells Heat Street. “It says ‘Hillary and Kaine,’ has their pictures on the side. I was going to go out and take a picture when a guy got out of the bus, walked midway, pushed a lever, and right before I knew it, they were dumping all their raw sewage.”

Robins says he watched aghast—and then started snapping photos. “It was just right there, side of the street, dumping,” he says. “They just turned that lever and let it rip.”

“I just can’t believe they did that,” Robin says. “Anybody. You just can’t believe anyone would do that. You see it in a comedy movie in TV, but you don’t think you’d see anyone do that in real life. … It’s not like they don’t have enough money to go to the reclaim basin, hook up and dispose of it properly. One of my customers said, ‘Well, she’s been crapping on us all these years, what are you surprised with?’”

DNC Campaign Bus Dumps Poop on Small-Town Georgia Road

I mentioned this incident in another thread. The more I think about it though, it may be my fault. I've posted a lot of my political memes on Facebook. They were probably retaliating against me. Wrong town Hillary! Close, but you missed me!

Reactions: 2 people
I mentioned this incident in another thread. The more I think about it though, it may be my fault. I've posted a lot of my political memes on Facebook. They were probably retaliating against me. Wrong town Hillary! Close, but you missed me!

Didn't know it had already been posted.

If they would have dumped it in Tuscaloosa...say around Lane Kiffin's house...I might consider voting for her.

Reactions: 3 people
It was either human waste or a democrat party platform stew, both of which resemble each other.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back