UCLA's REVOLUTION CLUB Shouts Down Anti-Immigration Activist

Franklin Pierce

Members of UCLA’s “Revolution Club” disrupted a guest lecture event by Sabine Durden, an anti-illegal immigration activist.

Durden’s lecture focused on the death of her son, who was killed at the hands of an illegal immigrant. She is also a passionate supporter of Donald Trump, due to his strong support for national security and securing the border.

Outside of the auditorium, protesters called for a COMMUNIST REVOLUTION and stamped their feet on the American flag.

UCLA Students Shout Down Mother Whose Son Was Killed by Illegal Alien - Breitbart

Reactions: 1 person
Members of UCLA’s “Revolution Club” disrupted a guest lecture event by Sabine Durden, an anti-illegal immigration activist.

Durden’s lecture focused on the death of her son, who was killed at the hands of an illegal immigrant. She is also a passionate supporter of Donald Trump, due to his strong support for national security and securing the border.

Outside of the auditorium, protesters called for a COMMUNIST REVOLUTION and stamped their feet on the American flag.

UCLA Students Shout Down Mother Whose Son Was Killed by Illegal Alien - Breitbart

I actually know a student there.

She is a Trump supporter. That automatically makes her an idiot and a deplorable. What happened to her means nothing because of who she supports. Should we really be surprised? I mean anti Trumpers always have to act like idiots.

Reactions: 6 people
I actually know a student there.

I have a cousin who graduated, and one currently attending there. They're both probably not popular though since they're conservative and served in the military.

Reactions: 2 people
I have a cousin who graduated, and one currently attending there. They're both probably not popular though since they're conservative and served in the military.

My little brother is a Marine attending that school. I've already text him...

They are just the younger version of you and the other "progressives." This is what you have been wanting. Well now you have it. Dont moonwalk comrade. Suck it up.

You have a really ****ed up view of things. Just because nearly your entire party is in the crapper doesn't mean ours is too.

Reactions: 3 people
You have a really ****ed up view of things. Just because nearly your entire party is in the crapper doesn't mean ours is too.

Move the goalposts all you want comrade. It just shows the weak attitude of you are your fellow dumbocrats.

For the record, both parties suck donkey nuts. I just think a guy who has done nothing other than run his mouth would be a better president than a woman who has committed crimes that has a mountain evidence to support them. But make no mistake, the two party system of America has been bending the American people over ever since their inception. Thats never going to change.

Reactions: 4 people
Move the goalposts all you want comrade. It just shows the weak attitude of you are your fellow dumbocrats.

For the record, both parties suck donkey nuts. I just think a guy who has done nothing other than run his mouth would be a better president than a woman who has committed crimes that has a mountain evidence to support them. But make no mistake, the two party system of America has been bending the American people over ever since their inception. Thats never going to change.

Actually, the democrats are in lockstep - able to heal fractures and go out and win. Winning doesn't indicate being weak at all.

I think it's cute that you believe trump is merely a misunderstood alter-boy. While they're both morally repugnant, he's a buffoon and she has a filter between her brain and her mouth - an important virtue that cost him the presidency.

Reactions: 5 people
Actually, the democrats are in lockstep - able to heal fractures and go out and win. Winning doesn't indicate being weak at all.

I think it's cute that you believe trump is merely a misunderstood alter-boy. While they're both morally repugnant, he's a buffoon and she has a filter between her brain and her mouth - an important virtue that cost him the presidency.

Ok so pleae tell me, other than saying dumb things, what has Trump actually DONE? Has Donald Trump:

1) Mishandled classified information, which is a crime

2) had a direct hand in the deaths of innocent Americans on foreign soil?

3) Authorized an unnecessary war?
4) flip flopped on topics like gay marriage, the Columbian trade deal and NAFTA?

5) colluded to sabotage Bernie Sanders because she knew she couldnt win any other way?

6) flat out lied about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire

7) murdered someone

8) defended a child rapist, laughed about getting him off and blamed the victim

9) supported her rapist husband and took part in filegate to try and discredit the women who brought these charges up

10) employed someone who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

11) admitted to being a Whitewater girl

So please explain how Trumps vocal antics compare in any form or fashion to what Hillary Clinton HAS done.

Democrats have been the weak party ever since. Obama has proven that. Hardly any country respects us and likely no country fears us. I would say the majority of the countries around the world are pulling for Clinton. Why? Because they know how weak this country has become under Obama and they know that Clinton is nothing mire than a female Obama clone. Jesus man, are you really this dense?

Reactions: 5 people

Yep , Dumbocratzis on the March

https://youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU

Nixon in 2029

ac868882aed01b175f7faa70f0de56e146634890a243555f1507265ab32c41bd.jpg

Aroo!

As much as I think the Democratic Party sucks.....and they do ....they stick together..... and they've got more balls than the GOP

Ok so pleae tell me, other than saying dumb things, what has Trump actually DONE? Has Donald Trump:

1) Mishandled classified information, which is a crime

2) had a direct hand in the deaths of innocent Americans on foreign soil?

3) Authorized an unnecessary war?
4) flip flopped on topics like gay marriage, the Columbian trade deal and NAFTA?

5) colluded to sabotage Bernie Sanders because she knew she couldnt win any other way?

6) flat out lied about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire

7) murdered someone

8) defended a child rapist, laughed about getting him off and blamed the victim

9) supported her rapist husband and took part in filegate to try and discredit the women who brought these charges up

10) employed someone who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

11) admitted to being a Whitewater girl

So please explain how Trumps vocal antics compare in any form or fashion to what Hillary Clinton HAS done.

Democrats have been the weak party ever since. Obama has proven that. Hardly any country respects us and likely no country fears us. I would say the majority of the countries around the world are pulling for Clinton. Why? Because they know how weak this country has become under Obama and they know that Clinton is nothing mire than a female Obama clone. Jesus man, are you really this dense?

Speaking of dense - Did you really think that I would spend an ounce of time trying to convince a brick that Hillary was a good choice?

A. You aren't bright enough to see that I don't like Clinton.

B. You aren't bright enough to recognize that I really couldn't care less what you think of me.

C. In-fact, the more poorly you think of me solidifys that I am probably right on each and every issue.

I get it dude, you and people like you have already convicted her in the little kangaroo court you had in your 'noggin. Actual facts (not hannity facts) be damned.

Maybe one day, like your boy 'el cheeto would have, we could just throw constitutional protections out the window and censor or jail anyone bad mouthing him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Speaking of dense - Did you really think that I would spend an ounce of time trying to convince a brick that Hillary was a good choice?

A. You aren't bright enough to see that I don't like Clinton.

B. You aren't bright enough to recognize that I really couldn't care less what you think of me.

C. In-fact, the more poorly you think of me solidifys that I am probably right on each and every issue.

I get it dude, you and people like you have already convicted her in the little kangaroo court you had in your 'noggin. Actual facts (not hannity facts) be damned.

Maybe one day, like your boy 'el cheeto would have, we could just throw constitutional protections out the window and censor or jail anyone bad mouthing him.

Lol, you have Clintoris on your brain. We all know you live in Clintons closet.

Lol, you have Clintoris on your brain. We all know you live in Clintons closet.

I'm not so sure you know much of anything.

But whatever, I can live with your assessment of me.

Anyone but trump.

:)

I'm not so sure you know much of anything.

But whatever, I can live with your assessment of me.

Anyone but trump.

:)

doesn't mean you have to vote for Hilary. and if you don't like Hilary it doesn't mean you have to vote for Trump

doesn't mean you have to vote for Hilary. and if you don't like Hilary it doesn't mean you have to vote for Trump

I'm in a swing state, a vote for anyone but hillary is a vote for trump.

Sucks but it is what it is.

If I were in Tennessee, I'd cast my vote for Johnson.

VN Store

Back