DNC Paying Protesters @ Trump Rallies (Video)

Not surprising. Anybody paying attention has seen over the past 8 years that our government has staged and fabricated multiple operations in order to persuade public opinion by falsely putting opponents of their agenda in a bad light...

Reactions: 2 people
Most people with common sense knew this, but thanks for posting. Gonna go lose some Facebook friends over this one😬

Reactions: 2 people
The Crooked Hillary Thugs are also spray painting the cars of Trump supporters at Trump's rallies.

Millions of Crooked Hillary's supporters giggle and applaud.

Reactions: 3 people
Where are the Hillary supporters in this thread? :whistling:

y was in another thread....That's some F'd up stuff, I can not nor will not support what these people are doing. Every group has some bad apples and these people should go to jail and take a good a$$ whipping

Reactions: 1 person
Also worth noting that they were doing the same thing at Bernie Sanders' rallies (even though it was obvious he stood no chance against her).

Crazy how stacked things have been in her favor from the very get go.

Reactions: 1 person
O'Keefe, like Assange, has been getting death threats(remember Hillary wanted to drone Assange) He has a 3rd video coming Monday.

James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.
4:41 PM - 21 Oct 2016
16,488 Retweets
19,192 likes

O'Keefe, like Assange, has been getting death threats(remember Hillary wanted to drone Assange) He has a 3rd video coming Monday.

James O'Keefe @JamesOKeefeIII
Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.
4:41 PM - 21 Oct 2016
16,488 Retweets
19,192 likes

Hopefully this one is the dagger

You expect anyone other than Breitbart or Fox to even report it?

No I agree with you that no one will report it other than those two. But I hope it's something so blatant and vile that the other outlets have no choice but to cover it. I just want to see her go down in the worst way

VN Store

Back