russia is telling overseas students to go home

Putin sees America as such a weak country. he has plenty of confidence that he win.

Then Putin is a fool.

The American military would leave that country in ruins, nuclear weapons not needed.

If you want to foist a narrative that Obama is afraid to commit our forces or put them in harms way, facts tell a different story.

Reactions: 7 people
Then Putin is a fool.

The American military would leave that country in ruins, nuclear weapons not needed.

If you want to foist a narrative that Obama is afraid to commit our forces or put them in harms way, facts tell a different story.

Obviously you don't keep up with our military. It's worse than before WW2.

Obama isn't afraid to put in ground forces either, is he. You don't win with air power alone.

Reactions: 2 people
Then Putin is a fool.

Putin isn't a fool and isn't going to invade a NATO country. He will rattle his sabres and make noise and we will give concessions.

Reactions: 1 person

Obama isn't afraid to put in ground forces either, is he. You don't win with air power alone.

You clearly have a vast underestimation of the U.S. war machine.

I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of the target if America brought it's full military might to bear. Denigrate the CiC if it makes you feel better but make no mistake that in a conventional war, Russia would need to phone a friend and pack a lunch.

Reactions: 4 people
Putin isn't a fool and isn't going to invade a NATO country. He will rattle his sabres and make noise and we will give concessions.

I agree, it'd be suicide. Talking tough works for the DPRK..

Worse than before WW2? Really? I sit in a office everyday with 3 former marines, 2 former navy (1 being a 25 year officer), 1 army. They tell a different story. They don't share your view of being weak or broke down.

Reactions: 7 people
Worse than before WW2? Really? I sit in a office everyday with 3 former marines, 2 former navy (1 being a 25 year officer), 1 army. They tell a different story. They don't share your view of being weak or broke down.

I suspect it was hyperbole to reinforce a goofy narrative that Obama has been a poor steward of the US military.

Reactions: 5 people

You don't think he's willing to launch EMP's along with China and destroy our electrical grid as well as make our satellites useless? He's playing a very dangerous game, and at some point you have to wonder if it isn't saber rattling anymore.

You don't think he's willing to launch EMP's along with China and destroy our electrical grid as well as make our satellites useless? He's playing a very dangerous game, and at some point you have to wonder if it isn't saber rattling anymore.

We owe China too much money. They aren't going to do a damn thing without direct provocation.

No I do not. He's taking advantage of a weak POTUS and will not take overt action against us or any other NATO country.

We owe China too much money. They aren't going to do a damn thing without direct provocation.

They seem to think our money isn't worth very much and are loading up on tangible assets like gold. They will take us on militarily at some point. It's part of their 100 year plan that they've been pretty open about.

So, right now, you would rank the American military as 19th in the world overall?

That would mean that, in a stand-up fight, we'd have difficulty taking out Italy or Saudi Arabia.

I think you would admit though that if he does it will allow him and Hillary to finally achieve the full power of their international cabal.

I think you would admit though that if he does it will allow him and Hillary to finally achieve the full power of their international cabal.

He wont, neither Putin/Hillary or their bosses want an actual shooting war between the two countries.

He wont, neither Putin/Hillary or their bosses want an actual shooting war between the two countries.

So, do you think Trump can put an end to this cabal, or do you think he'll just join it?

you don't understand that russia and china are moving away from america. we are becoming more irrelevant. if there was a battle with russia, i don't see us winning. we're too concerned with trannies being loved by the navy. putin has no problems going against America

No he can't stop it, no he can't join (not wealthy enough nor controls enough wealth).

So, Trump - a man who claims to be a billionaire - doesn't have as much money as the Clintons.

Are you sure you're not a Trumper?

So, Trump - a man who claims to be a billionaire - doesn't have as much money as the Clintons.

Are you sure you're not a Trumper?

Trump isn't even in the top 300 of billionaires. So no he's not wealthy enough to be in the club. It's not only personal wealth, it's control of wealth and positions of power, he's never (no family member either) held a position of immense power or controlled enough wealth.

you don't understand that russia and china are moving away from america. we are becoming more irrelevant. if there was a battle with russia, i don't see us winning. we're too concerned with trannies being loved by the navy. putin has no problems going against America

How long were you deprived of oxygen as an infant? I'm going to set the over/under at nine minutes.

Before you reply, please let the crowd weigh in with their picks.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back